Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This couple gets my complete attention when they are here - She is every bit as beautiful as Paisley and he is a complete stud--I dont know what these pills are that he has stuck under her thong and he is taking pictures of--great ass- an angel's face

Screenshot (900).png

Screenshot (904).png

Screenshot (906).png

Screenshot (907).png

Screenshot (908).png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This couple gets my complete attention when they are here - She is every bit as beautiful as Paisley and he is a complete stud--I dont know what these pills are that he has stuck under her thong and he is taking pictures of--great ass- an angel's face

Screenshot (900).png  0

Screenshot (904).png  0

Screenshot (906).png  0

Screenshot (907).png  0

Screenshot (908).png  0

Asking what the pills are in that place? Maybe connected with what they do in hidden room?

Could also be the reason the place was offline for some time...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Asking what the pills are in that place? Maybe connected with what they do in hidden room?

Could also be the reason the place was offline for some time...

Thats why I posted picture to see if anyone knew what they might be --Its almost like he was making a commercial to sell them using her fine ass

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Thats why I posted picture to see if anyone knew what they might be --Its almost like he was making a commercial to sell them using her fine ass

Well I don't know. I only know strange things going on in that place and they try to hide illegal things in that hidden room

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

They were off the air like disappeared for 4 or 5 hours --no explanation--The room with no cams is highly suspect in my mind but i told Squish i would leave that alone

Nah I won't leave it alone. All that hiding is a absolute no go

• Like 2