B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #4

I don't think anyone should get their hopes up to high, it would certainly be a big surprise if Sera was too step out of her box and open the clam shell to let herself out of that place she keeps her feelings and desires to herself most all of the time. It is why we keep watching and at some point we will quit watching.

à l’instant, Thestarider a dit :

I don't think anyone should get their hopes up to high, it would certainly be a big surprise if Sera was too step out of her box and open the clam shell to let herself out of that place she keeps her feelings and desires to herself most all of the time. It is why we keep watching and at some point we will quit watching.

We may have our disagreements but I agree with you here.

Just a minor correction, in my opinion, there is no and will not be any surprise when it comes to this prude.

She has made her decisions regarding this project & the only thing to look forward to is her exit. 

• Like 3

Just now, SierraTM said:

We may have our disagreements but I agree with you here.

Just a minor correction, in my opinion, there is no and will not be any surprise when it comes to this prude.

She has made her decisions regarding this project & the only thing to look forward to is her exit. 

You sound like a broken record 😐

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't have much hope when it comes to Sera but as long as Ginger or Gigi are there I will keep watching. 😁

à l’instant, happyone a dit :

You sound like a broken record 😐

Yes I am a broken record & a party-pooper.

Partly because I don't understand what can you hype about for a NO-SHOW girl.

But perhaps it is just me, or like the Mod mentioned I am just a minority.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I don't have much hope when it comes to Sera but as long as Ginger or Gigi are there I will keep watching. 😁

The problem is that nothing will happen while Sera is in the room. And Sera doesn't go to sleep until 5 AM.

• Like 3