3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

54 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In Barcelona did Kami have sex in the apartment? Did she masturbate above the covers?  She has actually done a lot more in Moscow than she did in Barcelona.

And when was the last time she did anything close to that in Moscow?

I don't really know myself but I'm guessing at least 1 Year. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

And when was the last time she did anything close to that in Moscow?

I don't really know myself but I'm guessing at least 1 Year. :dodgy:

Correctly guessed. It was a one night stand at the end of 2017!

Before that, again nothing for more than another year. Kamila is the prototype of a freeloader. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe that's because right now she doesn't have a boyfriend. 

You keep telling that, and now what, Kaley's got a BF and did he even visited the Apartment?

No. The problem with the Kamila and Kaley isn't that they don't have a private life. It's that they keep it away from the apartment.

Just now, Alladino said:

Correctly guessed. It was a one night stand at the end of 2017!

Before that, again nothing for more than another year. Kamila is the prototype of a freeloader. 

So if she's not having sex enough to please you she's a freeloader?  And in my opinion Leora is a clown for the way she poses for the camera when she masturbates. Leora is real life? LMAO

Just now, Alladino said:

You keep telling that, and now what, Kaley's got a BF and did he even visited the Apartment?

No. The problem with the Kamila and Kaley isn't that they don't have a private life. It's that they keep it away from the apartment.

I forgot, you are God. You know everything about their lives outside the apartment.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

So if she's not having sex enough to please you she's a freeloader?  And in my opinion Leora is a clown for the way she poses for the camera when she masturbates. Leora is real life? LMAO

I actually agree with you on this. 👍