3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You keep telling that, and now what, Kaley's got a BF and did he even visited the Apartment?

No. The problem with the Kamila and Kaley isn't that they don't have a private life. It's that they keep it away from the apartment.

I think Kaleys boyfriend is a girl

Just now, Alladino said:

The talk was of someone who's on a lot of business trips. I have no further information. All hear say. 

I am going on IG photos and videos I have been seeing, she has been to the apartment several times, she was there Saturday right before Kaley left.  that may be why she was been hiding it.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

By who?

The other big kamila fan here. But he hasn't written for a few weeks now. I can not remember his Name (i would need to look it up). 

The Information about the business trips i got from moos54. I don't know who his source is, but he used the Information trying to defend Kaley. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The other big kamila fan here. But he hasn't written for a few weeks now. I can not remember his Name (i would need to look it up). 

The Information about the business trips i got from moos54. I don't know who his source is, but he used the Information trying to defend Kaley. 

But nothing about Kami.