3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

15 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

kami will certainly come back today or tomorrow, to take away the rest of his boxes, hoping for a small sign from him because 3 years is not nothing. I do not think she could leave without a small gesture towards all the subscribers who have followed her since Barcelona. please rlc, no maintenance !!!!

A short bottle bate would be a very nice gesture 😉

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

if you talk about the paintings of the lion and the cat that she put in rolls, she painted them for hours !!!

Yes that what they are a lion and a cat. she was going tp put one of them in the frame but was to big so she rolled them up, now they are sticking out of the box on her bed

To Kamila. This is positive, if you follow these postings.

You and Kristy in 2015 made me and countless others hook, we were played for thinking you were lesbians. No one died, some lost money,

everybody got a memory we will never loose. You're a megastar together with Kristy. I fell i love with Kristy, but she would problely be

nothing without you. You were a team that beat everybody. Then there was a divorce (rate in my country in Scandinavia is 50%), and

that is NORMAL. We change friends and spouses through life, its OK. No matter the reasons behind.

Thank you Kamila, the most beautiful girl on RLC ever, we will always remember you, have a good life.

• Like 11