Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, Amy3 said:

So, why doesn’t the Matilda precedent apply if it’s just an occasional fuck pad? 

Because this isn't apples for apples, it may be a fuck pad but I think at least one of the three spend the night and I don't think they are using it to blatantly promote another business. With Matilda & co it was go there do the cam show and leave and no one spend any time there, I see it like contracting a builder to build you a house and watching them build your neighbours on your time and with your materials.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

The matilda thing never should have happened. If they get views they stay. Noviews they go. Simple as that.

I agree, I think a fuckpad apt or even a camshow apt should be ok, but do you think anything should go though? Even blatant looking into the cams and taking requests or maybe even putting up signs and begging for donations? It could get crazy, no? I can see the appeal of the anything goes model. The only problem is a matter of fairness. How are rather normal people going to survive and won’t it just steer each subsequent apt to push the envelope more and more? I guess some rules have to come into play at some point. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Just In said:

Because this isn't apples for apples, it may be a fuck pad but I think at least one of the three spend the night and I don't think they are using it to blatantly promote another business. With Matilda & co it was go there do the cam show and leave and no one spend any time there, I see it like contracting a builder to build you a house and watching them build your neighbours on your time and with your materials.

Exactly.. this apartment looks more a motel when the tenants (lavender spend more time there when comparing but really doesn't seems that no one lives there) usually fucks and leave isn't on the same league that the cam show studio was. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Exactly.. this apartment looks more a motel when the tenants (lavender spend more time there when comparing but really doesn't seems that no one lives there) usually fucks and leave isn't on the same league that the cam show studio was. 

So, if you were king would you 👍🏻 Or 👎🏻 this type of apt?

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

This? 👎🏻

Yep! I can dig that point of view. It’s an interesting conundrum that VHTV is in with respect to rules. They can’t say anything goes really, yet they also can’t be too restrictive either. I guess they have to look at it as a whole and make adjustments along the way. My big gripes had to do with how they let things slide and how that created some degree of disadvantage for rather normal couples, like Violet and Jeff, for example. I give them a hard time, but I know that there are somethings that they do to try and keep some modicum of voyeurism alive. Otherwise, this place would be just like Spygasm with tenants essentially begging for money. 

Ok, I’ll walk away now. Danger zone stuff for poor me. 😎

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! I can dig that point of view. It’s an interesting conundrum that VHTV is in with respect to rules. They can’t say anything goes really, yet they also can’t be too restrictive either. I guess they have to look at it as a whole and make adjustments along the way. My big gripes had to do with how they let things slide and how that created some degree of disadvantage for rather normal couples, like Violet and Jeff, for example. I give them a hard time, but I know that there are somethings that they do to try and keep some modicum of voyeurism alive. Otherwise, this place would be just like Spygasm with tenants essentially begging for money. 

Ok, I’ll walk away now. Danger zone stuff for poor me. 😎

This type of apartment is (as example) different then what was happening with Alice&Pavel, Chris&Dana or even Clara&Stas.. People there had a regular job but they totally live there and had their stuff in the house. I guess you can see the pov

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I agree, I think a fuckpad apt or even a camshow apt should be ok, but do you think anything should go though? Even blatant looking into the cams and taking requests or maybe even putting up signs and begging for donations? It could get crazy, no? I can see the appeal of the anything goes model. The only problem is a matter of fairness. How are rather normal people going to survive and won’t it just steer each subsequent apt to push the envelope more and more? I guess some rules have to come into play at some point. 

i think that the views will be rare if there is stupid shit like staring at cams & finger gestures & such. but that is different than making sure we have a good view. also i think the camshows are mostly boring so i don't watch 99% of that stuff. having said that the views are what should matter. an empty apt gets none, a boring apt gets none. no views = no $ = bye bye!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

This type of apartment is (as example) different then what was happening with Alice&Pavel, Chris&Dana or even Clara&Stas.. People there had a regular job but they totally live there and had their stuff in the house. I guess you can see the pov

Basically the majority of apartments now are just premises to import people who will perform sex acts at the click of your fingers, or is it the click of a mouse. I was reading comments on Alan's apartment earlier and the main concern seemed to be whether the young lady would perform anal etc. Have we really stooped to this level of  requirement? Seems rather a sad situation really.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Basically the majority of apartments now are just premises to import people who will perform sex acts at the click of your fingers, or is it the click of a mouse. I was reading comments on Alan's apartment earlier and the main concern seemed to be whether the young lady would perform anal etc. Have we really stooped to this level of  requirement? Seems rather a sad situation really.

It’s interesting cause to a point the subscriber is paying for a raw view through the cams, but it seems that what they are actually paying for is the type of content they want to see more of through the cams. With every view, the subscriber is voting for that type of content. Surely, the tenants and the site owners are compelled to follow the viewing demands of the viewer. Call me crazy, but I think the viewers want to see sex, lots and lots of sex of all kinds. 😂🤣😂