Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

Don't expect they will be the same in their own house that was doing during the few days they visit other places 

depend in what mentality they are, I think they know exactly how Vh is if they accept to join I am confident with them if it happens

52 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Different bosses. the country is the same.. the gmt time is the same.. the city don't know but would bet isn't the same remembering the talk about when stella&stefan slept at nina house 

I remember that well. Quite exciting moment but they were focussed on their wedding and so we saw little.

Not again! Slightly gutted here as I thought that this was one of the more unpredictable exciting apartments which showed the occasional flash of brilliance. Nothing too wrong about the apartment i.e. 2 beds which is optimum and OK cams and really attractive actors but if they could not make it work then who can? Are we back to the 'mission impossible' business model again? Yes they had day jobs which resulted in occasional voids but far better this than having say the same old couple(s) who are there because they can't do anything else and have nowhere else to go. What with the (hopefully) temporary loss of Cornelius and Riley and the departure of Nina I have sympathy with Sr71gn and zoifan who are now presented with an unwanted VH loyalty test, as am I. Still I suppose we have to take the rough with the smooth and we certainly can't accuse VH of not striving to present us with many and varied apartments to suit most tastes.

The status says new participants are coming.

If they are bringing some of the old Ray and Polly house's participants, there are so many good possibilities  

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The status says new participants are coming.

If they are bringing some of the old Ray and Polly house's participants, there are so many good possibilities  

Probably it's not a coincidence the house of elise be closed today also.. maybe now ray are trying to hire elise to bring ther girls to do the business here with ray friends 

@StnCld316 guess you have some job to do here.. with two involved houses (will copy this post also to lavica, cadence)

• Lavender, Colin, Connor left as a trio from this house (the house now is closed waiting for new tenants) 
  • Lavica, Cadence closed and may go to archive 
  • Lavender, Connor are now online at previous house of Lavica, Cadence
  • Presumably (till further informations) Colin no longer is a tenant 
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably it's not a coincidence the house of elise be closed today also.. maybe now ray are trying to hire elise to bring ther girls to do the business here with ray friends 

Good point but Groomy I think said that Elise was out of it although he was not too clear what 'it' was.

11 minutes ago, squish said:

Good point but Groomy I think said that Elise was out of it although he was not too clear what 'it' was.

She may be "off" but she her girls (unless they was "fired") are still "on". That's why you still see Sandy around 

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Paulaner is good. Well English is important. But I can help you translate a little.

Good. Could you help me a little, too? Is this what is meant by Paulaner?

Paulaner is a German brewery, established in 1634 in Munich
by the Minim friars of the Neudeck ob der Au cloister. The
mendicant order and the brewery are named after Francis of
Paola, the founder of the order. Paulaner is one of the six
breweries.