B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3

Been away for a while but now I see Diane has been moved to the big room. That bodes badly for only one thing - her shag buddy will probably appear and camp out there for too long. Outrageous; if that does happen then they should have shipped her out to b3!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Been away for a while but now I see Diane has been moved to the big room. That bodes badly for only one thing - her shag buddy will probably appear and camp out there for too long. Outrageous; if that does happen then they should have shipped her out to b3!

you're wrong, take a look a page or two back here, I you'll see why.

So now Elvira and a friend Adalita share the room that was Diane alone and Diane is now in Elvira's room?  I hope this is a plus for voyeurs.  Maybe Elvira and this friend will be good for us but it doesn't look like I will ever see Mila and Elvira as you all have described them together. Mila must find another girl.  The 2 times I have seen her go visit Sera she sits by herself with her phone and barely talked to the others.  Why does she bother going there.  She did sleep with Sera one night but that was all they did.

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

They allow this? 

Sure do...then watch the atmosphere deteriorate...lol.  But there are those on here that will make the most of it because they have unlimited resources to flush their cash down the toilet and will justify anything that goes on in these click bait subscription generating apartments.

• Like 1