R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This happened more than two years ago. 

And what? 

I'm just saying that Kamila having a lasting relationship with a man like Egor in the past is exactly the same as right now between Kristy and her boyfriend
So to say that Kristy stays in the apartment because she wants to be seen fucking is completely utopian as an idea
Because Egor was doing what he wanted with Kamila sexually
That it is passed two years ago does not change anything, it is happened, nothing more to say

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Are you suggesting that RLC might cut back on their Russian apartments? 

If the Russian FSB goes the way of Ukraine, RLC is going to have a lot of problems... and this forum is going to be flooded with tears. Fortunately, Old Dudes is on high ground. I'll be over there at the bar. Put some sad music on the Juke Box...

no but  replace this big apartment by another one more smaller where we will see maybe kristy again, I am curious what RLC will do

If the Angels do move in with Kristy, and with Kristy being gone when Kami and Kaley left I hope that doesn't mean that Kristy back stabbed  Kaley and Kami with RLC management just to get her friends into the apartment.  I sincerely hope that is not what happened. Just seems strange that Kristy was gone with bf while Kami and Kaley were moving out and then she shows up right after they move out. I suspicion this was all coordinated with RLC.  Maybe that explains the coldness between Kami and Kristy.

• Like 1