R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

And someone sayed(don't remember who)that's we were having to much expectations Regard this house reopening..he Probrbay right.Kinda is more Probrably th place to reopen and in first couple weeks be an pretty active place and then..absents,travels,making turns to be in the house start,we have an pretty good exemple of modus operanti of site in b2 long weeks MTN..when place reopen the body paintings were back and in full strength.But..hop not.Would be great to have an good,valid roommates house in site.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Well, you risk getting fired. (We don't know that for sure).

Gess the next house and residents in line are Angie travel agency house..but those ones are smarter and put others sleeping and staying in the house when they are "traveling",but still..rlc isn't dumb and will see some of the "strange" things..hope they don't take as much time as they did with this one.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And someone sayed(don't remember who)that's we were having to much expectations Regard this house reopening..he Probrbay right.Kinda is more Probrably th place to reopen and in first couple weeks be an pretty active place and then..absents,travels,making turns to be in the house start,we have an pretty good exemple of modus operanti of site in b2 long weeks MTN..when place reopen the body paintings were back and in full strength.But..hop not.Would be great to have an good,valid roommates house in site.

In my opinion, that's why the (hopeful) reopening of R1 is very interesting, who's gonna be there. (Killed by the waiting, monday?)

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One year or more(in Kami case)is not an recent behavior.You just need to go read the forum of house by that time or near and she was already very absent.Personaly i think both found boyfriends long time ago,and maybe they were far away or didn't want to apear in cams,from that point the two girls stop doing most of their life's in the house.Also think Kristy had boyfriends but she brought them to house from time to time(just like kamila usted to do maybe two years or something).

Let's just say I think I know a hell of a lot more about Kami than you do. You remind me of the people who would insist that Kami and Kristy were having sex every time  they would go onto the balcony together in Barcelona, and complain that they were hiding from the cameras. The fact is that Kami had family members and many girlfriends that she spent time with in Moscow in addition to her modeling photo shoots. Just because you think about sex 24/7 doesn't mean the girls do to.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, northguy said:

The point is, that the cameras makes people act quite differently than normal "real life".

That basically is right, normal life isn't normal anymore. Depending on their personality they either become more hidden or more open and extroverted there is never, I would suggest, normality although I think a few have managed it but it must be very hard.

I know for sure I couldn't do it 🤔

• Like 1

What modeling photo shoots ? Her fake Instagram pictures that everyone seems to think are the gospel ? Kami is way over the hill for modeling photo shoots LMAO😁, there is no interest in a 30 yr old X beauty queen, not even in the Russian Ballet LMAO😁. You know no more than anyone else on this forum, so quit trying to blow smoke up peoples asses. Kami made her own mind up to leave the project, mostly I think because her pay was going to be cut or already had been by RLC.  She was no longer the draw that she was once because of her own actions and I think that RLC got really tired of the emails because she was always gone. Now all that makes much more sense than anything else that has been speculated and not talked about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What modeling photo shoots ? Her fake Instagram pictures that everyone seems to think are the gospel ? Kami is way over the hill for modeling photo shoots LMAO, there is no interest in a 30 yr old X beauty queen, not even in the Russian Ballet LMAO. You know no more than anyone else on this forum, so quit trying to blow smoke up peoples asses. Kami made her own mind up to leave the project, mostly I think because her pay was going to be cut by RLC.  She was no longer the draw that she was once because of her own actions and I think that RLC got really tired of the emails because she was always gone. Now all that makes much more sense than anything else that has been speculated and not talked about.

She definitely was still doing photo shoots Mr. Know Nothing/Know it All Moderator.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You just displayed your ignorance of Kami's modeling career. 

Past modeling career you mean ? I have not seen anything on the internet about Kami in many years, IG photos by her friends for promotion is one thing, but true modeling it has been years. Oh take that back a couple years ago, she took part in couple high class lingerie photo shoots, I think Rita actually got her that gig,  but the is last time anything of any substance.

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What modeling photo shoots ? Her fake Instagram pictures that everyone seems to think are the gospel ? Kami is way over the hill for modeling photo shoots LMAO😁, there is no interest in a 30 yr old X beauty queen, not even in the Russian Ballet LMAO😁. You know no more than anyone else on this forum, so quit trying to blow smoke up peoples asses. Kami made her own mind up to leave the project, mostly I think because her pay was going to be cut or already had been by RLC.  She was no longer the draw that she was once because of her own actions and I think that RLC got really tired of the emails because she was always gone. Now all that makes much more sense than anything else that has been speculated and not talked about.

How do you know about her Instagram photos?  I thought you didn't look at social media.