R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

2 hours ago, northguy said:

I've watched some apartments, that I will probably NEVER revisit.

But I'm not all over the place with negativity, cause I watch something else.

I don't complain in the supermarket over products I don't wanna buy, they are for others.

Most importantly, THIS IS HURTING PEOPLE, who on top are exposed to the internet.

Imagine to have sex, knowing that maybe 50.000 people watch, wow.

To Foamy, maybe this thread should be clearer about the respect for the tenants, humans not slaves. Just humble.

It is important to distinguish between criticism and insults. Sure, insults should have no place here. Criticism, on the other hand, is something important and should not be suppressed. but rather encouraged, because it is often a sources for improvement. This applies even if the criticism hurts.  

What I sometimes miss in this forum is the recognition for honest criticism. So many people here try to enforce something like a "post only positiv comments rule". I find that more than irritating, because this would make this forum dishonest and pointless. 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree Ze, all our tastes are different. If someone's not a fan of a girl, just say 'I'm not a fan' or 'She's not my cup of tea'...or say nothing at all and watch someone else...

Or, one watches some different Apartments, but still criticizes girls like Kamila. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

It is important to distinguish between criticism and insults. Sure, insults should have no place here. Criticism, on the other hand, is something important and should not be suppressed. but rather encouraged, because it is often a sources for improvement. This applies even if the criticism hurts.  

What I sometimes miss in this forum is the recognition for honest criticism. So many people here try to enforce something like a "post only positiv comments rule". I find that more than irritating, because this would make this forum dishonest and pointless. 

But before you insist that a tenant be kicked out of the apartment for hiding their "private life" (sex life) from viewers, you need to know for sure that is what they are doing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The world is their stage, and they are most definitely performers, from the minute they enter these apartment's or the Penthouse. They are paid performers just like any performer is paid for their services. All performer's will always have critics !!! I believe that everyone has the right to post critical opinion's of any performer as they have that same right to post positive opinions. This is a discussion forum and without balance there is no discussion.

Would say cc staff and even the users are a lot better in that regard,there is still some "inconsistency" but usualy i found more easy to give my opinions than when i joined cc years ago,by that time any or at least most negative coments(about residents hidding etc)would imediatly have an bunch of users insulting you to death,nowdays I honestly feel forum evolved,it's an forum about cam sites(specialy rlc and vhtv)and the normal should be all types of tastes,views being acepted.Think cc become(or it's becoming)an true,nice forum instead of an "adorish" forum.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, northguy said:

Latest rumour: New tenants could be friends of Kristy: Irma and Bacon.

It's be blue eyes,brown hair girl,and the small fit,cute face girl,both Kristy friends and we all know it.......Well i can dream right hehe.