R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Past modeling career you mean ? I have not seen anything on the internet about Kami in many years, IG photos by her friends is one thing, but true modeling it has been years. Oh take that back a couple years ago, she took part in couple high class lingerie photo shoots, I think Rita actually got her that gig,  but the is last time anything of any substance.

I thought you didn't look at Kami's IG. Also, people on here who actually know about her modeling are laughing at you right now.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought you didn't look at Kami's IG. Also, people on here who actually know about her modeling are laughing at you right now.

I don't, members send us Mods all kinds of things.

Insults constantly from you say's volumes about the truth, and your defensive posture is a dead give away about your real knowledge of Kamilla.

I do however follow ANNA and her high fashion career. 

Kami is no way and has never been in the same breath as ANNA when it comes to this profession of high fashion modeling. I am done with you as you always want to argue and get the last word in, and never except that someone could be better informed than you.

BTW you posted that you be gone the day that Kami was gone from RLC and CC, I find quite interesting that statement.

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I don't, members send us Mods all kinds of things.

Insults constantly from you say's volumes about the truth, and your defensive posture is a dead give away about your real knowledge of Kamilla.

I do however follow ANNA and her high fashion career. 

Kami is no way and has never been in the same breath as ANNA when it comes to this profession of high fashion modeling. I am done with you as you always want to argue and get the last word in, and never except that someone could be better informed than you.

BTW you posted that you be gone the day that Kami was gone from RLC and CC, I find quite interesting that statement.

I think the fact that Kami's photos show up on the IG sites of professional photographers and clothes designers is proof that you know nothing about her modeling career.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

In my opinion, that's why the (hopeful) reopening of R1 is very interesting, who's gonna be there. (Killed by the waiting, monday?)

Agree,it's being exciting the antecipation,my hopes is there are the two Ls and that we finaly will have an good roommates house.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tons of good looking woman's can do modeling,how many good,susesseful models who know that live in an cam site and have sex for thousands viewers..don't remember an single one.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think the fact that's Kami's photos show up on the IG sites of professional photographers and clothes designers is proof that you know nothing about her modeling career.

Very Old Photo's except some of the clothes crap which is something 80 percent of these girls do to make a little extra cash. I do not consider that real modeling just a pretty face. Hell my friends girls do some of that here in the Midwestern US and they are only 15 and 16 LMAO 😁 MODELING...….HUH .....The only one true Model is packing right now because her gig is done.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Very Old Photo's except some of the clothes crap which is something 80 percent of these girls do to make a little extra cash. I do notconsider that real modeling just a pretty face. Hell my friends girls do some of that here in the Midwestern US and they are only 15 and 16 LMAO 😁

From what you are saying it sounds to me that you were lying about not following social media.:lightbulb: 

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

From what you are saying it sounds to me that you were lying about not following social media.:lightbulb: 

Alright send me the Link by PM for myself and the rest of Mods to see from a High Fashion Designers site who has used Kamilla for a model and used her on the runway to promote their fashion designs recently, other than Rita who used Kamila for lingerie stuff a couple years ago. 

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Alright send me the Link by PM for myself and the rest of Mods to see from a High Fashion Designers site who has used Kamilla for a model and used her on the runway to promote their fashion designs recently, other than Rita who used Kamila for lingerie stuff a couple years ago. 

Not my job.