R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

Of course it is sad to loose someone as beautyful as Kamilla and Kaley, someone you have followed for so long, and for me they were someone that have just always been there. But in the end, if you ask me to be honest, they weren't exactly offering very much "life" on camera. I would be lying if I didn't say that I think this change is well overdue. Maybe it can bring good things with it, like some new favourites. If you are like me, value alittle action more than just some nudity, and great looking bodies, then I think RLC must've done a really poor job at casting for this not to turn out possitive somehow. I'm pretty optimistic! And possitive! I think that this can breath some fresh air in R1.

Anyway. An era is over, a chapter is closed. We have a saing in norwegian: "Let us not argue more about the weather that has been"! Now can we burry this old Kamilla conflict? We can rather start looking forward to (a seemingly brighter) future. Like for example: Are we hoping that a couple of Kristy's angels will be the new replacements? Or are we hoping for someone entirely new?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

there is more discussion in a closed apartment than in many other apartments, this was certainly a very important apartment, who knows if RLC has understood

Is the cup of water half or half empty...This house posts was very low activity for long time,then with the abandon of two of residents and the possibility of new residents the interest grow up a lot.

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Of course it is sad to loose someone as beautyful as Kamilla and Kaley, someone you have followed for so long, and for me they were someone that have just always been there. But in the end, if you ask me to be honest, they weren't exactly offering very much "life" on camera. I would be lying if I didn't say that I think this change is well overdue. Maybe it can bring good things with it, like some new favourites. If you are like me, value alittle action more than just some nudity, and great looking bodies, then I think RLC must've done a really poor job at casting for this not to turn out possitive somehow. I'm pretty optimistic! And possitive! I think that this can breath some fresh air in R1.

Anyway. An era is over, a chapter is closed. We have a saing in norwegian: "Let us not argue more about the weather that has been"! Now can we burry this old Kamilla conflict? We can rather start looking forward to (a seemingly brighter) future. Like for example: Are we hoping that a couple of Kristy's angels will be the new replacements? Or are we hoping for someone entirely new?

Couldn't agree more.Personaly i wish is the two Ls.Or in worst possibility at least one of Ls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Is the cup of water half or half empty...This house posts was very low activity for long time,then with the abandon of two of residents and the possibility of new residents the interest grow up a lot.

Maybe our hopes are overly optimistic. The grass in the next field is always more attractive for a cow, though its the same.

But we're 99% (?!) sure that Kristy continues, with whom are dreams. Hopefully soon the suspension is gone.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, Sergio a dit :

there is more discussion in a closed apartment than in many other apartments, this was certainly a very important apartment, who knows if RLC has understood

Most likely because everyone is happy to see the back of Kamila and Kaley.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Maybe our hopes are overly optimistic. The grass in the next field is always more attractive for a cow, though its the same.

But we're 99% (?!) sure that Kristy continues, with whom are dreams. Hopefully soon the suspension is gone.

"The grass in the next field is always more attractive for a cow",northguy you are an true poet.😁.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What feature?

In the Online Users Lists it shows how many Guests are Online.  Guests are now Allowed to make 1 Comment or Quote another Members Post. When that is done then it directs them to the Account Page to Register an Account to comment further.  It's a Tool created in the Last Software Update to Increase Participation instead of Looking in from the Outside.

In the Previous Version a Guest never had the Ability to make a Comment or Quote a Post.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Testing Complete.  This Feature Works.

Stn you conect all the wires to right connections during the testing?Remember that the blue and green connection should stay free at any cost😁.

• Upvote 1