R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

5 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Just a quick clarification, as I slacked off following this apartment. I know it's just speculation, but was the bad blood between all three, or between Kristy and Kami...with Kaley stuck in the middle?

From what I gather, between Kami and Kristy with Kaley has moderator

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the Angels do move in with Kristy, and with Kristy being gone when Kami and Kaley left I hope that doesn't mean that Kristy back stabbed  Kaley and Kami with RLC management just to get her friends into the apartment.  I sincerely hope that is not what happened. Just seems strange that Kristy was gone with bf while Kami and Kaley were moving out and then she shows up right after they move out. I suspicion this was all coordinated with RLC.  Maybe that explains the coldness between Kami and Kristy.

I have been thinking the same Ridge.  The last time Kami and Kristy looked at each other was not nice.  I agree that when Kristy left she knew that the Kami and Kayley were going.  The fact that Kristy was away saved any further bad blood.  As I said before I think RLC were part of Kristy going away as they did not post that she was on holidays and when she was returning.  RLC want Kristy to stay because in the past she has had sex in the apartment with numerous partners.  I expect RLC think that she will continue to "earn" her place in this apartment. I cannot understand why all these people screaming for the "Angels" to move in are expecting to see.  So far they haven't produced much more than some eye candy.

Also whilst the Apartment is UM, I hope that RLC will fix all the doors that have closing problems and the number of panels the are leaning against the walls with wires exposed.

3 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Just a quick clarification, as I slacked off following this apartment. I know it's just speculation, but was the bad blood between all three, or between Kristy and Kami...with Kaley stuck in the middle?

Last few weeks I'm not sure.  That's why I'm  concerned as to why Kami and Kaley left but Kristy stayed. I could see one leaving for some personal reason, but seems strange that both left at same time. And also seems strange that Kristy was conveniently on vacation while they were moving out and then shows up right after they leave.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Last few weeks I'm not sure.  That's why I'm  concerned as to why Kami and Kaley left but Kristy stayed. I could see one leaving for some personal reason, but seems strange that both left at same time. And also seems strange that Kristy was conveniently on vacation while they were moving out and then shows up right after they leave.

Hmmmm, very interesting. The RLC-soap opera...

It's going to be interesting what happens next.