R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tell me what I didn't see. I saw Kristy staying in her room when Kami and kaley were on the couch in the living room.

And Kristy almost always ate in her room and not in the kitchen when others were there.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The room is hers for the taking if she decides to stay, she may yet be leaving the project as well.

Well I don't care what room she is in but if she leaves then I am definitely done, I was only here for 3k and a few other girls. Like I said earlier the replacements for Kami and Kaley better come quick and be comparable or I'm out  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tell me what I didn't see. I saw Kristy staying in her room when Kami and kaley were on the couch in the living room.

I think the rift between K&K began in Barcelona when Kami screamed at Kristy for wanting to bring home the feed the stray dog. They didn't speak to each other for 3 days then. I am sure they both are at fault for the falling out, but I have said before things were really never the same when Kristy's friends began to come to the Penthouse for a good hot bath when they were in college. Kami didn't like them being there ever, and snubbed them most of the time they were there. Of course everyone knows that simple college girls are beneath the once great Princess/Model and Beauty Queen. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Well I don't care what room she is in but if she leaves then I am definitely done, I was only here for 3k and a few other girls. Like I said earlier the replacements for Kami and Kaley better come quick and be comparable or I'm out  

There are 25 apartments on RLC, and that is only reason to subscribe for extremely high price you pay. I also refuse to pay for the replay as it should have been included in a premium membership.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I think the rift between K&K began in Barcelona when Kami screamed at Kristy for wanting to bring home the feed the stray dog. They didn't speak to each other for 3 days then. I am sure they both are at fault for the falling out, but I have said before things were really never the same when Kristy's friends began to come to the Penthouse for a good hot bath when they were in college. Kami didn't like them being there ever, and snubbed them most of the time they were there. Of course everyone knows that simple college girls are beneath the once great Princess/Model and Beauty Queen. 

I think the problem between Kami and the Angels began the day Kami was in bed trying to sleep and the Angels came in making a lot of noise. I think Kami went to the kitchen to ask them to be quieter and apparently the Angels and Kristy took that to mean that Kami did not want them there. I'll try to find it, but I believe Kitek explained this event in one of his translations.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There are 25 apartments on RLC, and that is only reason to subscribe for extremely high price you pay. I also refuse to pay for the replay as it should have been included in a premium membership.

I don't pay for replay either, I agree it should be included in premium. of the 40 or so girls on rlc I don't even watch half if that

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think the problem between Kami and the Angels began the day Kami was in bed trying to sleep and the Angels came in making a lot of noise. I think Kami went to the kitchen to ask them to be quieter and apparently the Angels and Kristy took that to mean that Kami did not want them there. I'll try to find it, but I believe Kitek explained this event in one of his translations.

It was 12:30 in the afternoon, the Angels were on the couch and that is when Kristy flipped Kami off with the Italian chin thing in the kitchen after they argued. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It was 12:30 in the afternoon, the Angels were on the couch and that is when Kristy flipped Kami off with the Italian chin thing in the kitchen after they argued. 

How dare they make such a racket at that time of day. 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I remember them being in the kitchen, but it's been so long ago I don't know for sure, nor do I remember the time of day. I'll check Kitek's translation if I can find it. He will give the time of day.