B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OT Mila is home in B4

Now that is a sexually seductive sensual woman, Sera should have learned from Mila on how to treat the voyeurs. Problem is she didn't learn anything from Mila, not one thing unfortunately. Mila has tried very to show her too.

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, Noldus a dit :

two more months so maybe we see some of what Angel shows today 🙄

Two more months???? Fxxk RLC is so weak & useless. Can't resist letting their balls loose of her claws.

Can't even do the right thing and get a new girl in.

And maybe her clickbait fans sent plenty of emails to keep her here.

Just now, Noldus said:

Imagine which star Sera could have been if she had the courage to open herself a little.

We saw it Dec 31, that she can, so it's just courage and will

Agreed Noldus, Cheesy would never ever give up on her, so in his honor, I will not either even though it is quite frustrating at times.

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Imagine which star Sera could have been if she had the courage to open herself a little.

We saw it Dec 31, that she can, so it's just courage and will

Dec 31? Today is Feb 23 2019. 

RLC is weak, RealLifeIdiots indeed.

Number one reason to watch B-1 is not to watch Serafima or Ginger, it is follow the every move of "The Adorable Alluring Appealing Appreciative Awesome Angelic ANGEL" she has already taken b-1 by storm, and is already in command of the viewership. A saving grace in many ways for anyone who follows B-1.

See the source imageImage result for beautiful sexy  angels

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Number one reason to watch B-1 is not to watch Serafima or Ginger, it is follow the every move of "The Adorable Alluring Appealing Appreciative Awesome Angelic ANGEL" she has already taken b-1 by storm, and is already in command of the viewership. A saving grace in many ways for anyone who follows B-1.

OMG ANGEL has the perfect tight little ass, I just love to watch the tiny little wiggle as she walks around house. Prefect little tits with super hard nipples most of the time, perfect fit for a pair of lips. Angel understands completely the simple word "orgasm" and what is the meaning of having one, and why women have that need, To free the soul of all the pent up emotions, and the need for freedom of these emotions to have balance in ones life. Sadly all the viewers know and have watched Serafima reach the boiling point, and soon, she will explode on of the girls because of this lack of understanding of her own body and it's needs.

https://www.thesexmd.com/4-reasons-a-woman-should-have-an-orgasm-every-day/

https://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/difference-between-clitoral-and-vaginal-orgasm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/3-reasons-why-every-woman-should-use-a-vibrator-112151586077.html

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Another one of 'My Girls' from the very beginning...I can certainly pick them, if I say so myself...😉

• Like 1