B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

Serafima begins preparations for her Friday Night Fright tour of the Barcelona night life, set you clocks by her actions as they speak volumes to us voyeurs. Playtime/Showtime, bathe and spends about an hour getting herself prepped and ready including about 20 minutes on the make-up, then leaves by 12:30 to make the 1 am, ETA at the bar scene. ETD 1 hour and counting, then she will return about 5:30 am to grab a bite to eat, wash her face and get out of her party clothes then it sleepy bye time. EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY and sometimes SATURDAY NIGHT. So Serafima is almost as bad or worse than Kamila when it comes to being gone from her home at nights, so far in 90 days she has been gone all night about 35 to 38 nights.

That is about 40% of the time. We are getting screwed royally and RLC knows it, but does nothing about it. She has been taking other girls who would not normally do this bar scene so frequently with her and making them stay out all night as well, which really sucks for the American voyeurs as we get very little to even see them in the apartments.

Once again it shows how much RLC and some of the tenants respect the voyeur's that pay the bills with there memberships. 

I would not recommend spending the money on a membership to RLC, especially with the current cast in Barcelona.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would not recommend spending the money on a membership to RLC, especially with the current cast in Barcelona.

That is probably a good idea, so I'll just spend my money on the other 20 apartments 😏

Just now, happyone said:

That is probably a good idea, so I'll just spend my money on the other 20 apartments 😏

80 percent of the membership is driven by the Barcelona apartments, and Leora and Paul's apartment Happy, the other apartments are bonus. Just follow the posts in this forum if you question my math ?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

80 percent of the membership is driven by the Barcelona apartments, and Leora and Paul's apartment Happy, the other apartments are bonus. Just follow the posts in this forum if you question my math ?

This forum does not comprise all of the paying members of RLC , so CC is not a complete picture.  And not everyone that belongs to CC is an active poster, so your math is flawed IMO

No sir I can tell you I am not wrong, there has been a couple of studies done that will also back up everything I am saying as far individual hits on each page on RLC, I believe if you go back in recent history, you will find some of those results have been posted on this forum, Polls are quite accurate, so if CC is like a exit poll, and gives a fairly clear picture of what is going on with RLC. I wholehearted disagree with the assertion that it is not representive. K&K were a part of that as well in 2016 and first part of 2017, then they dropped like a rock.