B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Since Mila is there, can we assume we are looking at three club nights in a row?

If so, it's getting beyond excessive.  Pretty soon we'll be lucky if they stay in once or twice a week. :dodgy:

We have been there before...RLC will do noting about it.  They claim that the girls are free to do what they like. :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Since Mila is there, can we assume we are looking at three club nights in a row?

If so, it's getting beyond excessive.  Pretty soon we'll be lucky if they stay in once or twice a week. :dodgy:

Probably...Ginger's in the shower and shaving her legs...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Mila clearly she doesn't want to stay in B4,  she does not want to hang out with the rest of the girls( except Elvira of course), so we are going to see her more often in B1.

She works in the centre of Barca, so B1's more convenient for her..I don't think she doesn't get on with the B4 girls. Her friend's coming to stay soon, so she won't be in B1 then...

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She works in the centre of Barca, so B1's more convenient for her..I don't think she doesn't get on with the B4 girls. Her friend's coming to stay soon, so she won't be in B1 then...

I don't remember Mila working Saturday night( but i may be wrong) usually she was home but now she is in B1. Since Tuesday which she went to work with bea and elvira, when she hang out with the rest of the girls? She was always in her bedroom alone. When she is with Sera and Ginger she is always happy and smiley. i don't know anything about her friend's coming to stay but i am sure that from the moment her friend's leaves she will return to B1 immediately.

Well as I stated already in this thread that would make almost 40 of 90 nights that she has been in B-1 she has been out all night, like last night came home right before sunrise, then slept most of the day  in preparation for another all nighter tonight.

See the source image

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

We can look forward to approx. 1 hour of Sera and Mila glued to their phones and Ginger getting bored out of her mind. :dodgy:

And an empty apartment all night until the sun comes up in the morning, maybe the salvation that is The Most Angelic Angel will not disappoint the voyeurs and come back early tonight. ACTIONS speak so much loader than words as we cannot understand them anyway.