B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I know, but still Sera is hot 😉 

Yes she is Noldus, very beautiful, incredible body, great ass, awesome smile when she shows it to us, and I just love those eyes, so mysterious, so deep in thought. Like I have said many time, Aphrodite the goddess of Love kissed Serfima and blessed her with all of the gifts of love.

4 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Seems like a proper time:  

Cuddle/Hand on crotch.................... oh wait I need to clean my shoes------- that should cool Ginger off.

Serafima doesn't play, at all guys. She has never played with anything sexual, she is scared too. I think she is scared that she might actually like it, so that is why she doesn't ever do it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PubicCitizen said:

Angel is back 

Hello Newbie, welcome to the forum. It out greatest pleasure to have post on out little place on the net, If any of the staff here can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask. Again welcome from the staff at CC and by all means post away.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hello Newbie, welcome to the forum. It out greatest pleasure to have post on out little place on the net, If any of the staff here can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask. Again welcome from the staff at CC and by all means post away.

Hi,

actually I've been here on the first Angel's visit it's just a new account)) But thanks anyway:)