Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #7

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well it seems as though Paul has left the building

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many RLC members have cancelled or intend to cancel their membership as a result of Paul being permanently at home. I personally would naturally have preferred him to continue working, but to be fair, she has tried her hardest to keep us entertained as best as possible, even though she hadn't carried out much dancing like she used to,unless of course she has in the last six weeks when I have not been able to watch her. Looking forward to March 19th when I return and am able to catch up,albeit saddened by the news of her removing her cute pubic strip.😿 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many RLC members have cancelled or intend to cancel their membership as a result of Paul being permanently at home. I personally would naturally have preferred him to continue working, but to be fair, she has tried her hardest to keep us entertained as best as possible, even though she hadn't carried out much dancing like she used to,unless of course she has in the last six weeks when I have not been able to watch her. Looking forward to March 19th when I return and am able to catch up,albeit saddened by the news of her removing her cute pubic strip.😿 

Recently before it was mentioned or being talked about I have to say I really never paid that much attention to her cute pubic strip but I can also understand the disappointment of her removing it, but as far as anyone canceling their RLC membership due to Paul being home permanent is really silly on their part, but at the end of the day as we wish and Hope what can happen or what should happen the people that care about her honestly know including myself that she's only one person that is a wife and I will say a mother to Eva well find her own special time and way to make us and keep us happy

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Here's something to get you "au naturel" fans through life until Leora decides to change her style again.

Personally, I don't care what she does as long as it's not a ton of ink and metal piercings. That's permanent.

100% natural.jpeg  3

Look's like a man with no penis. can you imagine her being in a nice pant suit , getting her to go home with you (light's out ) she get's nude and Then you turn on the light.    oh hell no GIF

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Recently before it was mentioned or being talked about I have to say I really never paid that much attention to her cute pubic strip but I can also understand the disappointment of her removing it, but as far as anyone canceling their RLC membership due to Paul being home permanent is really silly on their part, but at the end of the day as we wish and Hope what can happen or what should happen the people that care about her honestly know including myself that she's only one person that is a wife and I will say a mother to Eva well find her own special time and way to make us and keep us happy

I agree, it is and would be silly for people to do so, but unfortunately some people get carried away and believe in their minds that The Little One belongs to them alone, and that poor Paul is the intruder, and they find it difficult to come to terms with the reality of his absolute entitlement to do as he wishes.

Although most of us pay to watch RLC, we are in fact the intruders, albeit with consent, and should not expect to control what he or she does in their own apartment. We are at the moment fortunate that Paul turns a blind eye to whatever his lady wishes to do and from that perspective we should be grateful.😺

• Like 4