B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3/ March #1

IIRC that was the first open bate in that room for quite a long time...

I admit I have my doubts about her, it seemed that she isn't interested in this project but things turned for the better.

If Jaya can keep that up and continue to show more love to us viewers, I am sure it can't be too difficult for us to like her more each day 😄

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

IIRC that was the first open bate in that room for quite a long time...

I admit I have my doubts about her, it seemed that she isn't interested in this project but things turned for the better.

If Jaya can keep that up and continue to show more love to us viewers, I am sure it can't be too difficult for us to like her more each day 😄

but we all have seen ..sera give one good bate for the cams .and it was in the bathtub .and that was the last one . in what almost 100 days.. and that is all so if she does it again .in the next 90 day …then she will be worth watching going out the door...🤔

Il y a 4 heures, happyone a dit :

Related image

But you can have Ketsup if you want 😏

The earlier scene was just to feed the viewers (unfortunately, I was excited too).

If you watched her previous covered-bate, she took her time to orgasm. The earlier scene was too fast, just for click-bait.

The later scene at 3:40 AM or earlier was her real bate which she came quite good.

In this scene, she took her time and did the real thing.

And we could see nothing!

My words still stand.

Edited by SierraTM
edit

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B3 in B2

I hope B3 goes in Jaya room and toss her ass up now that she has broke thru and starting to live up to the quote on her stomach.  She ripe for a ménage à trois. 

sorry, Noldus, you're the only one who can help me, I'm really curious, where is the other sister, I remember that the last time I was in Barcelona, one of the twins came out often

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Beklager, Noldus, du er den eneste som kan hjelpe meg, jeg er veldig nysgjerrig, hvor er den andre søsteren, husker jeg at den siste gangen jeg var i Barcelona, en av tvillingene kom ut ofte

It is the one with the spot on the butt that has been out thinking it is lia