B3 Kylie & Rus, Blair & Mike General Topic March / April 2019

15 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

wow they are kind of boring to watch, she says nothing and he just does the slam bam thing, just my humble opinion. no real passion, unlike many other couples on RLC that do pounding and moaning & screaming

I agree. No longer even watch them even though Kylie is very beautiful. They seem more like two people who got together to take a vacation together.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're a long term couple...

I believe they're married iirc.

16 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

wow they are kind of boring to watch, she says nothing and he just does the slam bam thing, just my humble opinion. no real passion, unlike many other couples on RLC that do pounding and moaning & screaming

I agree but the truth is, I find all the couples that have been here since Kim and Kenny left to be boring and unwatchable. Kylie/Rus and Blair/Mike are no exceptions. Kylie and Rus are an extra sad case because they're actually down to fuck with other girls at least, yet they still managed to be boring and not do anything worth talking about. Rus can't fuck without cumming in 5 or 6 goddamn minutes and has a girl/wife that is willing to let him do things with other girl yet doesn't do a damn thing.

To the ones that don't enjoy Blair and boyfriend we shouldnt horrie at all,the good thing of this house is that at max any couple stays three months,so we will have another couple in some months,and the ones that enjoy B&M will enjoy them till then.In this case no one loses😀.