B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

Well I wasn't around much yesterday so I'm just getting caught up.

The good thing is that Diane and her BF aren't shy. 👍

The problem is I think having him there is going to have a negative effect on the rest of the apartment. 👎 

There is an open room at B3 which last time I checked was the "Couples" apartment.  They should be there. :dodgy: 

12 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The problem is I think having him there is going to have a negative effect on the rest of the apartment. 👎 

There is an open room at B3 which last time I checked was the "Couples" apartment.  They should be there. :dodgy: 

The behavior of the girls was already reserved yesterday :undecided:

2 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

The behavior of the girls was already reserved yesterday :undecided:

Diane's BF was there yesterday and even if he hadn't been the other girls knew he was going to be.

That being said, the apartment has been in a slump for a while now.

Unfortunately that's the problem with the Barcelona apartments. They just aren't very consistent.

47 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The good thing is that Diane and her BF aren't shy.

The problem is I think having him there is going to have a negative effect on the rest of the apartment.  

I can not understand that every time a boyfriend arrives to see one of the girls, people immediately talk about sending them to B3
Is it so disturbing to see girls differently during the short stay of boyfriends?
How it will disturb others, they live almost all recluse in their respective room anyway

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DMcKenzie said:

It's funny how people say this every time a bf is there, as we have seen time and time again this never happens, it never puts a negative effect on the girls and they dont do less things.

I remember when Jasmins bf Jim was there, they had one of the best and hottest parties in the tub.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I can not understand that every time a boyfriend arrives to see one of the girls, people immediately talk about sending them to B3
Is it so disturbing to see girls differently during the short stay of boyfriends?
How it will disturb others, they live almost all recluse in their respective room anyway

Perhaps it's because B3 is called "Couples on Vacation" :dodgy:

Whenever a guy comes to B1, B2 or B4 the behavior for the other girls almost always changes, and not typically for the better.