B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Bottles on the floor next to bed---guess the word didn't get passed down about what happened to Anita falling on the glass

We've seen apartments almost go up in flames from candles...(Irma), but that didn't get passed on either

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

We've seen apartments almost go up in flames from candles...(Irma), but that didn't get passed on either

Who was it at B2 that set the pillow on fire with a candle.  I'm pretty sure one of the girls was Amina but I'm not to sure about the second.  It might have been Mila.

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I only saw the aftermath from that, but I heard it was not pretty when it happened.

Yeh...The best fake show I've seen on here DM, and it looked so real, with all the blood and stuff!...😏

Seriously, it was pretty bad. She seems to have recovered now and I don't think it scarred her...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh...The best fake show I've seen on here DM, and it looked so real, with all the blood and stuff!...😏

Seriously, it was pretty bad. She seems to have recovered now and I don't think it scarred her...

Scared me though when it happened 😏

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I think the candle issue is the worst. I think it was Stella's hair that caught fire when she was in the bath...and 1 of the girls pillows in B2 when they putting on a show..plus the fire on the table in B1. I actually remember the girls in 1 of the apts leaving with a shit load of candles still burning away...:confused: