B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

yep, and he will stay until  she leaves ,,,

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So she goes tomorrow...😏

and if karol had left right away when her b/f ..showed up not one but three time's ..RLC would not have had to replaces two cams. one in b4 and one in b1 right..and both time's it was in karol's room..🤣 ..so let see if the cam just go offline in that same room

This just keeps getting better and better.  I got my pizza in the over, had my first shot of Cuervo and brought up RLC to HOPE for something out of B4.  Something is happening alright.  Elvira and her gf are asleep, Diane has a dick between her legs (didn't see that coming) and Laima is exactly where I hoped she wouldn't be.

24 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and if karol had left right away when her b/f ..showed up not one but three time's ..RLC would not have had to replaces two cams. one in b4 and one in b1 right..and both time's it was in karol's room..🤣 ..so let see if the cam just go offline in that same room

:biggrin:

Change the record mate...it's stuck...😉

From what I read Diane has been out of the apartment presumably fucking this guy for the past couple days.  Why would she bring him back to B4 only to fuck him under the covers where we can't see?  Tomorrow the other girls will feel uncomfortable because he is there and they will have to keep clothes on and for what?  I'm afraid I don't understand

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

From what I read Diane has been out of the apartment presumably fucking this guy for the past couple days.  Why would she bring him back to B4 only to fuck him under the covers where we can't see?  Tomorrow the other girls will feel uncomfortable because he is there and they will have to keep clothes on and for what?  I'm afraid I don't understand

it sure don't look like its undercovers to me..