B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

this is also a story already seen, when the girls do not participate for a while in the life of the apartments, so they have to do something sexual, but I have to say that Serafima is not particularly good

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this is also a story already seen, when the girls do not participate for a while in the life of the apartments, so they have to do something sexual, but I have to say that Serafima is not particularly good

I disagree---it is beginning to look like she is very good at acting. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

That was not masturbation . She had too many of her distractions to be really into it.. It was just an act IMO.

I don't think it's an act....This is exactly what she does when she's covered up...No facial expression, legs swaying side to side....At least she made an effort....Tbh I actually prefer her session(s) over Ginger

GiGi we want GiGi, the little brown noser Giving Gleefully Ginger doesn't seem to know how to push Serafima;s buttons, Oh hell wake up Rider Serafima has no buttons to push, she has not one sexual bone in the beautiful body. GiGi would have pushed the limits with Sera and she would have either gave in to her and found out her own sexuality or ran away like she always does, but GiGi knows just what buttons to push on Ginger, and I would love to see how far she could get with Angel. Right now it is just the same old click bait BS every night without any end to the means so it's useless and not worth watching..... "HELLO ANGELS" I will be spending wat more time in Moscow than in Barcelona now the Kristy's Angels have arrived. Thank you RLC for giving us the ANGELS, They will dominate top cam now and in the future until Barcelona shapes up, or these girls ship out.