Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Agree, I should use strong facts, and leave it everyone else to guess his profile. To me, I can't come up with a politically correct word to describe his profile.

1- Serena avoids him

2- Fucked the girl so insistently like a daemon

3- the girl left him shortly after

4- He plays video game 24x7

5- He never takes shower

In data science, we tend to train a model to come up with a cluster cluster model, and use it to find the closest cluster a sample vector resides in with a reasonable degree of error. That is how your credit score, insurance rate   or airport security risk is being determined. So get used to it. When you try this guy's 5 dimensional vector to any well trained personality-match-making cluster model, I am afraid his chances for residing in a promising cluster are slim. 

Suddenly seems you was talking about Alan LOOOL

But if the girl didn't like him why she worked in two houses from this manager in different days/times with him having repeated rounds of sex without seems to be enjoying???  
Well guess probably we know the answer for that 

Btw there is a shower of Dave in the archive and 0 of Lucy in the days she stay there

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

I don't think the plan was to have this guy play videogame 24x7 here.

I think the plan was having him live with the girl, but she didn't like him and left on the day 2. Now he ended up alone playing video game.

I guess is a despicable person, no one wants to live with him

Despicable is a bit Ott is it not.Surely you have to at least interact with someone to make a judgement like that.

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Rather strong views and words especially as you don't know the guy. Ok the girl didn't fancy him so what, its only one girl.

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Despicable is a bit Ott is it not.Surely you have to at least interact with someone to make a judgement like that.

Alright, alright. I take it back. I am going to leave him alone. 

But, as you may noticed, I am not his biggest fan as I have some problem with young people who all they care about is video game or media in their cellphone.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Alright, alright. I take it back. I am going to leave him alone. But, as you may noticed, I am not his biggest fan as I have some problem with young people who all they care about is video game or media in their cellphone.

Well if you judge them all like that surely that would apply to almost every one on VH as they all are obsessed with their phones or laptops.

28 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Serena (and her new tattoo) after some days sleeping at kira was also here today.. So guess the rental is over and they was allowed to come back

So 'Billy no Mates' has to leave us. Shame in a way as that was the only way we saw that leggy young lady he brought with him.

• Like 1