Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

He's dressed up? What did he do, put on a pair of socks and change his underwear?

lol, 

To me, when Alan is not wearing that blue dinosaur costume, he is totally dressed up 🙂

• Like 1

A year ago, Alan had given Nina a ring and an arrangement of roses. Nina was all joy on this day😍
A similar act he did for Serena in reference to the roses as she arrived the night of the street. The smile and the hug that both exchanged was exciting😙

I miss it.
very much.

Happy women's day Nina and Edda WHEREVER they are.🌹
Happy women's day Serena .... I think this time with no surprises at your return ... unfortunately😌

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squish said:

Pays to call the plumber at the outset otherwise you get 01:17:50  cam 10. 

I think that is cement. He is doing the construction work himself. impressive.

Note that they can't bring anyone here, unless they hide all cameras. So he probably prefers doing everything himself unless   it is a major work .

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think that is cement. He is doing the construction work himself. impressive.

Note that they can't bring anyone here, unless they hide all cameras. So he probably prefers doing everything himself unless   it is a major work .

So I am probably right this place is not rented but owned. You won't do such work in a rented place...

il y a 20 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

So I am probably right this place is not rented but owned. You won't do such work in a rented place...

Good morning Jabs,I am puzzled by this Alan/cement thing.Can you enlighten me please.

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Jabs,I am puzzled by this Alan/cement thing.Can you enlighten me please.

Morning. He was doing some work with cement in the toilet yesterday. When I saw it I thought at first he was digging in shit 😂