Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

21 hours ago, squish said:

Bear is presumably too shocked to respond lol

I already answered and I justified the reason of only now.
and no, I'm not shocked ,,, after giselle and in sequence edda was already by me expected something like that,😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I already answered and I justified the reason of only now.
and no, I'm not shocked ,,, after giselle and in sequence edda was already by me expected something like that,😎

Aren't one of the people who suggested that the reason Nina left was due to health reasons. I tried telling you guys that was was nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Attalawrence said:

Aren't one of the people who suggested that the reason Nina left was due to health reasons. I tried telling you guys that was was nonsense. 

Nina has confirmed that she did have to leave to receive medical treatment so that much is true. Whether or not it coincided with a cooling of their relationship is a separate matter for which the jury is still out.

12 minutes ago, squish said:

Nina has confirmed that she did have to leave to receive medical treatment so that much is true. Whether or not it coincided with a cooling of their relationship is a separate matter for which the jury is still out.

Groomy confirmed also.. and her state confirmed also.. 
But before she left, to me it already was only business relation between the tenants. Just need to remember the occupancy of the house by shifts with different people and what they was doing 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squish said:

No word from Nina yet. We must give her time. 

And you will never know if what she says is the truth

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think Nina will never be the same Nina we knew, I have a feeling she will be a different person

The same like serena.. seems the "old serena" was a fake one. Probably with nina will be the same

23 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

20 minutes ago, squish said:

just a suggestion ...
enter the quantum realm and skip around a week before  nina 'leave'
and focus even more, in the last 24 hours of this moment, and the 24 hours later to this, mainly in the state from denniz or den expressions at these times
I made it with the help of the timeline,
the answer is and always has been there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krombacher said:

40 minutes ago, squish said:

Well spotted. could be related to George's earlier visit. Maybe closure of apartment?

every time I saw Alan, in this bedroom, in this bed and in this state, Nina had a direct responsibility in this.
And I believe it will not be any different this time.😔

1 hour ago, krombacher said:

very interesting. i'm just guessing that alan isn't getting kicked out but maybe nina is breaking up their relationship. alan & giselle make a cute couple when she is around so i don't think that he needs to go. does anyone know for sure or have an opinion?

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

very interesting. i'm just guessing that alan isn't getting kicked out but maybe nina is breaking up their relationship. alan & giselle make a cute couple when she is around so i don't think that he needs to go. does anyone know for sure or have an opinion?

I've seen a lot of giselle and alan to conclude that up to this point is exactly what she has ,,, just alan
the preciptate steps of nina may make her now have the denniz or dem