Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

combien de gens son assez intelligent pour comprendre qu'il y a aucune verité de couple sur ce site et que c'est juste du faux pour vous faire payer et regarder les cams plus vous regardez les cams de georges plus il gagne de l'argent au profi de pauvre personne qui sont la pour essayé de gagné des miettes vous étes en train de faire gagné plein d'argent a georges et non pas a ces acteur de misère

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

He also was recently at lavender,connor house with the girl where they "rent" the tourist bedroom for three rounds (Archive - 16th May). Probably are under managers castings

I watched the recording.

Dave nicely fucked the guest girl. He is a stud for hire, which is what this place needs.

I infer that Lucy and Dave are not attached. As such, there is a good chance that he fucks Serena too. Why not?

I hope Edda visits while Dave is here. I know I am too optimistic.

jerry seinfeld laughing GIF

1 hour ago, squish said:

Once again albeit for an entirely different set of reasons, this apartment does not disappoint.

It's a bit like a stage play where players wander on stage at any given time do there thing and wander off again,you just never know what's coming next.The intervals are a bit long though!!☺

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, squish said:

If all VH couples were of this age, VH would be a lot more interesting than it is.

So you are saying that 36 equal houses will be better?? Luckiest would be if one was different in the middle of them. 
I watch this girl in the other house and here today at 20.00 she seems that having sex or drinking a tea is the same.. just laid down belly down and let's go

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 1:17 PM, Sparkles said:

He also was recently at lavender,connor house with the girl where they "rent" the tourist bedroom for three rounds (Archive - 16th May). Probably are under managers castings

Thank you, Sparkles👍
I was annoyed because he was not strange to me but I could not associate from where😕

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 6:16 PM, squish said:

Once again albeit for an entirely different set of reasons, this apartment does not disappoint.

tomorrow, day 27, it completes another month of resistance ..
but without, alan, serena or nina present it counts /🙄🙄

28 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Thank you, Sparkles👍
I was annoyed because he was not strange to me but I could not associate from where😕

And i think (but not sure)  i also saw him before that.. Probably at Polly