Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

41 minutes ago, squish said:

There are but you already know that this apartment is totemic and indeed used to be a VH anchor site as well as George's flagship and one of the longest VH survivors. What goes on here is significant.

Yeah your absolutely right but what's more significant is the long periods of inactivity in between.They are either blowing us away with Edda or Alan and Serena are sleeping.The cat is more entertaining at times.

19 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Yeah your absolutely right but what's more significant is the long periods of inactivity in between.They are either blowing us away with Edda or Alan and Serena are sleeping.The cat is more entertaining at times.

Well I think the plan was to keep the place going until Nina returned but I suspect Alan started getting close to Giselle and that altered the dynamic. We shall see.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 6:50 PM, squish said:

Well I think the plan was to keep the place going until Nina returned but I suspect Alan started getting close to Giselle and that altered the dynamic. We shall see.

I already said it before and I'll say it again.
until now I have not seen anything between alan and gisele that put nina at risk
sentiment reinforced in their last meeting on sacred ground
mainly

I admit but with your return, how this trio will develop
very curious indeed

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I think this guy just wanted somewhere quiet without anybody around for a few days.!!😀😀

Very good. If it is not Serena's boy friend then I know not. I would love to know where Nina and Alan are hanging out.maybe George's flat.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I think this guy just wanted somewhere quiet without anybody around for a few days.!!😀😀

Then he is in the right place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

This guy is being too comfortable for someone new to a home, without the owners being around.

If he is using Serena's laptop then it might be her fella.

Guest hacıvat
10 hours ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.3f88682fb1dbfc6f0420499cd7ca5413.png

Has anyone seen this guy or know who is he?

he is dave. he is boyfriend of Lucy. serena and lucy &  Dave  ll stay at this realm untill  alan ' s turn. alan ll go away for one week.

'

32 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

he is dave. he is boyfriend of Lucy. serena and lucy &  Dave  ll stay at this realm untill  alan ' s turn. alan ll go away for one week.

'

32 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

'

Yeah I just popped over for a look around!!😀😀😀