Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

20 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So you are saying that 36 equal houses will be better?? Luckiest would be if one was different in the middle of them. 
I watch this girl in the other house and here today at 20.00 she seems that having sex or drinking a tea is the same.. just laid down belly down and let's go

bet she can't drink tea while having sex?

9 minutes ago, squish said:

Tattooing live at 14.28.38  cam 7, possibly a first?

That was Henna, but here the tattoo was "real"

On 5/15/2019 at 1:25 AM, Amy3 said:

Ghetto self homemade tattoos. Take my advice, never date a tattoo artist.

snapshot9.jpg  0

5 hours ago, squish said:

Serena spending time at Kira's currently.

Another dilemma. I am puzzled. 

Serena preferred to Fuck a new guy at Kire's, and she preferred  to avoid this stud fully available here.

7 hours ago, zoifan said:

Serena preferred to Fuck a new guy at Kire's, and she preferred  to avoid this stud fully available here.

If George is playing silly buggers with us he sure is succeding Nothing ever makes sense with this place.Still at least he keeps us guessing!!.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:45 PM, zoifan said:

Serena doesn't even dare to come to this place and take care of her cat. Who is this guy?

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Serena doesn't even dare to come to this place and take care of her cat. Who is this guy?

Isn't the same that was there with the other female? I guess it was said they will be renting the place for one week Alan absence but Serena supposedly would still be living in the couch.. Now no serena and no other girl

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Isn't the same that was there with the other female? I guess it was said they will be renting the place for one week Alan absence but Serena supposedly would still be living in the couch.. Now no serena and no other girl

It could be due to the observation that he has not used the shower since he arrived.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

It could be due to the observation that he has not used the shower since he arrived.

I was really hoping to see that girl again. Am I alone in thinking that currently there is a bit of a lack of excitement on VH? Now and again there are potential scenarios like Kira last night but I can recall periods like three months ago when apartments were concurrently exciting and the dilemma was which to watch. perhaps VH should run another competition?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

I was really hoping to see that girl again. Am I alone in thinking that currently there is a bit of a lack of excitement on VH? Now and again there are potential scenarios like Kira last night but I can recall periods like three months ago when apartments were concurrently exciting and the dilemma was which to watch. perhaps VH should run another competition?

unless we are both imagining the same thing you are right. 30 something apts & practically nothing happening at all. maybe we should all take a vacation?

• Like 1