Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, krombacher said:

39 minutes ago, thedbear said:

every time I saw Alan, in this bedroom, in this bed and in this state, Nina had a direct responsibility in this.
And I believe it will not be any different this time.😔

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

very interesting. i'm just guessing that alan isn't getting kicked out but maybe nina is breaking up their relationship. alan & giselle make a cute couple when she is around so i don't think that he needs to go. does anyone know for sure or have an opinion?

I was hoping both Alan and Nina happily moved on... it seems that it is not the case :(

41 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

very interesting. i'm just guessing that alan isn't getting kicked out but maybe nina is breaking up their relationship. alan & giselle make a cute couple when she is around so i don't think that he needs to go. does anyone know for sure or have an opinion?

Well how about, Saint George was keeping the apartment open for a NAS relaunch after Nina recovered but in the interim either Alan or Nina has moved on with another. My gut feel is that during Nina's last visit she sensed that the original chemistry had changed possibly because of Giselle. However and as the shrewd Bear suggests, Alan has now seen footage of Nina with Alan look alike at Kira's and is struggling to handle it.

7 minutes ago, squish said:

Well how about, Saint George was keeping the apartment open for a NAS relaunch after Nina recovered but in the interim either Alan or Nina has moved on with another. My gut feel is that during Nina's last visit she sensed that the original chemistry had changed possibly because of Giselle. However and as the shrewd Bear suggests, Alan has now seen footage of Nina with Alan look alike at Kira's and is struggling to handle it.

Isn't he fucking giselle for a long time??? didn't she fucked a lot of guys in this house when she was still living here when they wasn't "connected" anymore?? didn't he fuck other girls when she was still living here and after that? drama sells .. and this people knows that it's the only way to call attentions to their houses at this time 

to put more drama on the table!!!! alan was kicked out to put nina here again and he went visit the others because a free couch is waiting for him there.. or he can go live with iren.. for sure she would love to make him her new bdsm puppet to cams 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, squish said:

regardless of what nina or alan do i feel that he felt that they had a strong bond. if he still felt that it was there why would he be so upset? 

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

regardless of what nina or alan do i feel that he felt that they had a strong bond. if he still felt that it was there why would he be so upset? 

Quite so and Nina feels the same way so we await developments!

8 minutes ago, squish said:

Quite so and Nina feels the same way so we await developments!

the mystery to me is why is nina online at vh at all? so far she hasn't had sex with the new guy (unless i missed something besides a fingerbang). if it's the end they could have talked offline & taken a break. if nina is returning with new guy he's going to at some point have sex on cam. guess we'll just have to wait & see. but whatever happens it looks like n & a are finished.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I was hoping both Alan and Nina happily moved on... it seems that it is not the case 😞

Did you really believe nina was ruled out for Alan?
please, he still wears that set of blue lilo that I believe was a nina who gave it when on his first visit,
or black pants, not to mention the star wars clothes,
I just needed the serena and in case it was edda, to make the comparison with giselle and see that really who we have there is alan, finally,
and do not denniz or den

but maybe and unfortunately this can now change

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Did you really believe nina was ruled out for Alan?
please, he still wears that set of blue lilo that I believe was a nina who gave it when on his first visit,
or black pants, not to mention the star wars clothes,
I just needed the serena and in case it was edda, to make the comparison with giselle and see that really who we have there is alan, finally,
and do not denniz or den

but maybe and unfortunately this can now change

The thing to consider is that Alan has nothing else to wear, so I wouldn't read too much into what he wears.

I did no expect he become this emotional.

The question is that if Nina is back from medical vacation, then why didn't she come back to Alan? No way it is because of Giselle since Nina knows this apartment can't stay inactive for long time. Someone needs to fuck to pay the bills.

I think they will meet and friendly fuck each other while they are attached to someone else. Who knows, maybe Giselle will join then and make is 4,5 or 6 some..

12 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think they will meet and friendly fuck each other while they are attached to someone else. Who knows, maybe Giselle will join then and make is 4,5 or 6 some..

Who knows. I doubt whether the Alan look alike will have Alan's equipment and abilities. Could be that Nina is keeping her options open? Either way its made me renew my sub. 

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.fdcd2fcfb230e20597c4180896df63d6.png  0

New possibilities?

It's the people that was at lavender (including her with purple hair) house yesterday that alan had to visit.. 

Another possible plot drama about yesterday.. and if the boy alan was crying because was dumped by giselle and had nothing to do with nina??? 

• Upvote 1