Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

Just now, Dave 27 said:

ok smartass😒😒

This is light compared with what may come from Rob.😁

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

This is light compared with what may come from Rob.😁

Just keep your crap coming ,I can deal with it and when Heid the Baw decides to rear his ugly head I'll deal with his as well.😀😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

So Irene and Iren are the same person?.I think that's where I am getting mixed up.So does Nina fit in anywhere.Fuck!! This is more complicated than the Enigma Code(for me anyway).The bad news for you is I might be back with more questions,I hope you don't mind.😥

Yes, Irene and Iren are the same. Sorry, that was just a joke suggesting that Alan needs to be pegged in the ass since he ignored such sweet invitation from Lovely Serena. 

• Like 1

So Irene and Iren are the same person?.I think that's where I am getting mixed up.So does Nina fit in anywhere.Fuck!! This is more complicated than the Enigma Code(for me anyway).The bad news for you is I might be back with more questions,I hope you don't mind.😥

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

No.. Irene was the girl that grace (from grace&jacob) used to be in their bedroom showing the pussy.. now they have there Irene2

Iren, is the ray/george tenant that lives with beatrice

Nina have a lot of possibilities (if she wants to rejoin) 
Kira 2nd room..
Serena leaves and alan goes to couch and she will go to bedroom.. 
Alan leaves and she will join to bedroom
Alan moves to couch and have to sleep with Serena and nina will go to bedroom
Red&Herman lounge
Jessica&conan couch

Thanks for being patient but I follow some things in detail and other things just go right over my head.

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Too many names, pussies, faces.. 😉

54 minutes ago, Just In said:

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Yeah,pretty much😄

Sorry guys, I think I created such confusion over a silly joke.

All I was trying to say is that Alan refused Serena's invitation and that that makes me furious.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Sorry guys, I think I created such confusion over a silly joke.

All I was trying to say is that Alan refused Serena's invitation and that that makes me furious.

It was well worth it for me, so I could give a wee poke at @Dave 27.😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

3 posts above

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

3 posts above

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

Sandy is the girl you may saw here in Elise on Corn place. Many of good participants in +5 timezone appeared in Polly and Ray place a while ago, that is why I know there are in the same city and know each other.

Iren is the lady from Beatrice place. She pegs the bi-sexual guy, and I think she should do the same to Alan since he refused the kiss from Serena.

Refused kiss of serena ////😳😳😵

please watch and check the whole sequence or better as I always say see😎 more and do not just look,😶
It was indeed that serene she approached in feline steps and hugged him ... but that was all.

she was enthusiastic about her look to get out, parading and alan acted as an appraiser😏

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Refused kiss of serena ////😳😳😵

please watch and check the whole sequence or better as I always say see😎 more and do not just look,😶
It was indeed that serene she approached in feline steps and hugged him ... but that was all.

she was enthusiastic about her look to get out, parading and alan acted as an appraiser😏

but I must reinforce that seeing Earth and Sun again exchanging bonds of empathy, really cheered my old heart.😊
a little more than the other day when he was struggling to adjust her necklace.😴
or seeing alan today playing with the cat.😸

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

You wouldn't recognise the Enigma code if you sat on the fucking thing lool

Like the fucking bad penny always fucking coming back loool

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Just keep your crap coming ,I can deal with it and when Heid the Baw decides to rear his ugly head I'll deal with his as well.😀😀

Is that a threat or a fucking promise  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Is that a threat or a fucking promise  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good morning Mr Rob,It's so lovely to wake up to read such kind words.I'm surprised there are no spelling errors,in fact I'm fucking gobsmacked.😀

• Like 1