I miss Lexy and Pete

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ever notice how tenants who reveal themselves to us here always seem to disappear from the forums? I managed to maintain some relationships for a while after the tenants left, but even those didn't last. Why is it that they are here when they are here and they are not when they are not?  Just askin' 😊 

Well I can't speak for anyone else but I do know that L&P stated they were pretty much done with all of this. But I totally get what you mean. I feel like most of the people on the site are just doing it as a job. But when you have tenants like Lexy and Pete or Marla and Hector you know they're doing it either for the lifestyle or because it was, to quote the voluptuous Lexy herself, A really fun experience.

But overall I liked L&P because they were really fun. I don't think I've ever seen a couple laugh and enjoy each others company as much as those two.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I can dig what you’re saying. I get it.  And I’m not trying to say LP were like what I’m saying. In fact I know it’s not the case with them. But, the fact that virtually none of them have stuck around here is saying something. I have to wonder if any of them are playing us for attention and when the money dries up so does their interest in us, which makes me wonder about their true intentions. Surely it has happend, no?

LOL Absolutely! I would be more surprised if they actually thought of anyone on this site as a friend to be honest. These girls and guys know whats up. Once the money dries up there is absolutely no reason to stick around. The idea of making friends on this site if you're one of the tenants is kind of laughable. The whole point of being a voyeur is to watch someone without influencing them. You just let them do their thing and if it happens that one of the women turns out to be a Nympho then so be it. But if they're on the forums asking people what they think about things and what kind of party they should be throwing then it's nothing more than fishing for views and trying to drive hype.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

LOL Absolutely! I would be more surprised if they actually thought of anyone on this site as a friend to be honest. These girls and guys know whats up. Once the money dries up there is absolutely no reason to stick around. 

Nail on head hit I think, rearrange as you like lol. Anyone who thinks they are befriending these people are deluding themselves. They only want one thing and that is the views and the money. Anything else is just bullshit and playing on anyone's kind nature to further their own ends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That why she should never be very attached,mainly with personal feelings by any resident in any cam site.Sure it's normal to like some of them and enjoy to watch them but..they have their life's after VH,rlc etc and would say 99.9 of viewers are not included in them.But also miss P&L,and even V&K,VH isn't becoming just site full of brownish boring houses with clone residents ones after another's.More than VH itself i think what will "destroy" the site is those greedy,no classy managers.

• Like 2

i miss lexy & pete. but i miss others also because they were hot & entertaining. but without the internet we would never have known any of them. we get a look at a side of the participants that they are willing to share. if some of it is real then we have been fortunate. good luck & long life to all of those that have shared a little of themselves with us. now they deserve to live a normal happy life as much as possible. i hope that the ukraine people will be so lucky!🙏

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i miss lexy & pete. but i miss others also because they were hot & entertaining. but without the internet we would never have known any of them. we get a look at a side of the participants that they are willing to share. if some of it is real then we have been fortunate. good luck & long life to all of those that have shared a little of themselves with us. now they deserve to live a normal happy life as much as possible. i hope that the ukraine people will be so lucky!🙏

Can't agree more 💖👍

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

. but without the internet we would never have known any of them. 

Without the internet you wouldn't have got us sad bastards glued to a screen wondering who will fuck who, when and how and then even commenting on it. Funny old world eh 😁😁😁

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I miss Clara too. and her bending.

I hope she is doing alright. Her and Stas and her cat. But I do not miss her. I never liked her fake behavior, obviously putting pressure on other tenants and tell them what to do, thinking she is something better and behave like a princess. Sorry but no. I am glad she is gone from the site.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope she is doing alright. Her and Stas and her cat. But I do not miss her. I never liked her fake behavior, obviously putting pressure on other tenants and tell them what to do, thinking she is something better and behave like a princess. Sorry but no. I am glad she is gone from the site.

Never could stick her, a right diva, always seemed to act as though her shit didn't stink. Didn't even have any tits either lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The cool thing about Lexy and Pete, was that they had the very rare ability to elicit fun out of other people. It seems so simple, but many people can’t do it. Primarily because people tend to be so hung up on their own selfish pleasure and hang ups that they squander opportunities to bring relationships to life. In my opinion this is what made them so special. 

Yes it's one very important aspect. They totally have the ability to make other people comfortable and having fun. 😍

• Like 3