B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

And you think that Elvira is an obstacle?

I think you are exaggerate.....

Maybe, I don't know how they think.  I don't know how any woman thinks. I hope we are wrong and there is another explanation but I can't think what it would be.

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Maybe, I don't know how they think.  I don't know how any woman thinks. I hope we are wrong and there is another explanation but I can't think what it would be.

I can assure you that if Adelita wanted to be with Mila, Elvira wouldn’t mind at all. 

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

If that's true then I'm sure I don't understand women  anymore.  

Ha ha...nobody does!

Look, if there was something between Mila and Elvira it has being  over. There is almost a month since they have been together and from what I noticed none of them had made an effort to be together again. They are friends only now. Sad but it’s  true. 

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Ha ha...nobody does!

Look, if there was something between Mila and Elvira it has being  over. There is is almost a month since they have been together and from what I noticed none of them had made an effort to be together again. They are friends only now. Sad but true

Very sad.  After everything I've read here I have really hoped that I'd see them together.  Maybe that's why I'm so bummed at the prospect of Elvira leaving right now.  

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Very sad.  After everything I've read here I have really hoped that I'd see them together.  Maybe that's why I'm so bummed at the prospect of Elvira leaving right now.  

The good thing is that watching Mila and Adelita yesterday, how they kissed, touch ang hug each other they reminded me Mila and Elvira. So if Mila really likes her then we have something to hope. It’s all up to Mila’s hands. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Could it be possible that Adelita somehow convinced RLC to get rid of Elvira so she could go after Mila?  That's pretty low down for a girl she called her friend.

Please stop with the conspiracy theory's.  This is ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

The good thing is that watching Mila and Adelita yesterday, how they kissed, touch ang hug each other they reminded me Mila and Elvira. So if Mila really likes her then we have something to hope. It’s all up to Mila’s hands. 

One problem with that.  I saw them too and they were great but it's the first time I have seen them do anything and guess who wasn't there?  Elvira.  Do you think Mila and Adelita would have gotten that intimate if Elvira wasn't sleeping in another room at the time?

So then I might be right that Adelita may have gotten RLC to give Elvira the boot.  It may be for nothing too because Mila still has Laura and they are looking good the past few days.  Adelita may have shot herself in the foot and won't have anybody.  I signed up for real life and maybe this is real life in RLC. 

It doesn't work that way.  Girls come and girls go.  They overlap even as friends.  Quit trying to stir up shit.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

It doesn't work that way.  Girls come and girls go.  They overlap even as friends.  Quit trying to stir up shit.

Excuse me for breathing.  I'm not trying to stir up anything. I'll admit I don't know how things work there but I'm learning.  I just don't have to like it.

Could it be possible that Adelita somehow convinced RLC to get rid of Elvira so she could go after Mila?  That's pretty low down for a girl she called her friend.

You are definitely reading to much into the situation.

I can pretty much guarantee Elvira would not have any issues with Mila and Adelita hooking up.

If Elvira is leaving it's because her time is up.  That's all. 

• Like 1