B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

3 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Is it because Elvira has stayed a long time in B4? she is allready over two months now. 

I don't know how long the normal stay is.  All I know is I'm really bummed out right now.  

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Adelita has integrated quite well with the other girls for the short time she has been here, did you see her on the bed last night with Mila 🙂

Yeah....they kissed each other and they like it...i think Adelita likes Mila a lot and Mila also, probably we are going to see something good between them in the future.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

Yeah....they kissed each other and they like it...i think Adelita likes Mila a lot and Mila also, probably we are going to see something good between them in the future.

So then I might be right that Adelita may have gotten RLC to give Elvira the boot.  It may be for nothing too because Mila still has Laura and they are looking good the past few days.  Adelita may have shot herself in the foot and won't have anybody.  I signed up for real life and maybe this is real life in RLC. 

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So then I might be right that Adelita may have gotten RLC to give Elvira the boot.  It may be for nothing too because Mila still has Laura and they are looking good the past few days.  Adelita may have shot herself in the foot and won't have anybody.  I signed up for real life and maybe this is real life in RLC. 

Usually the girls known from the first day when they leave.

I wonder if this is why she went off by herself to Laima's room and went to sleep last night.  Not in a playful mood knowing she was leaving.  Maybe even knowing it was her "friend" who stabbed her in the back. I'm just guessing but it's just an unwelcome shock.  What I have seen of Elvira I really like her and she and Adelita have looked really good.  Between them and Mila/Laura I have been seriously thinking about subscribing for another month.  Now I just don't know. 

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I wonder if this is why she went off by herself to Laima's room and went to sleep last night.  Not in a playful mood knowing she was leaving.  Maybe even knowing it was her "friend" who stabbed her in the back. I'm just guessing but it's just an unwelcome shock.  What I have seen of Elvira I really like her and she and Adelita have looked really good.  Between them and Mila/Laura I have been seriously thinking about subscribing for another month.  Now I just don't know. 

Until now they both looked very happy being together, why should Adelita do that to her friend? She has no benefit from that. 

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

Until now they both looked very happy being together, why should Adelita do that to her friend? She has no benefit from that

Mila for herself would be the benefit. At least in her mind.  I don't know  

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I think we overreacted... now she does not look like she is leaving right?

She is still packing but does not seem like she is leaving anytime real soon.

She packed up so much I have to believe she is leaving but leaving enough unpacked for hopefully at least a few more days