B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

One problem with that.  I saw them too and they were great but it's the first time I have seen them do anything and guess who wasn't there?  Elvira.  Do you think Mila and Adelita would have gotten that intimate if Elvira wasn't sleeping in another room at the time?

I am afraid I don’t know. All this I just said about Mila and Adelita were  taking Into account  that Elvira will leave soon. If she is going to stay more then probably we are not going to see Mila and Adelita together soon. 

3 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I am afraid I don’t know. All this I just said about Mila and Adelita were  taking Into account  that Elvira will leave soon. If she is going to stay more then probably we are not going to see Mila and Adelita together soon. 

I don't know either but I won't say any more.  I've already been accused of stirring shit and that wasn't my intention at all. 

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

sorry, but it does not seem that Adelita has integrated very well with the other girls, just to see last night with the ubiquitous Mila, I think she will live well even without Elvira

True, but it would still appear strange to me for Elvira to leave so soon after the arrival of her friend. Why would RLC go to the trouble of moving the girls around and putting her in the twin room with her real life friend, plus she has a shit load of stuff in her wardrobe and she's put nothing in her new case...

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

The new suitcase is also open and ready for her clothes to be put in 🙂
She probably bought so much clothes during her stay that she had to buy an extra one to carry it all.

But she didn't...

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That is one B-utiful pussy on Mila.  Whoever gets into that is one lucky girl.

Well you can count Elvira, Beatrice, Laura, Oksi and a couple of other girls that I can't remember as the lucky ones. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well you can count Elvira, Beatrice, Laura, Oksi and a couple of other girls that I can't remember as the lucky ones. :biggrin:

Laura I saw, Elvira I've heard about, Oksi I don't know but Beatrice?