B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

I see Adelita and her cute bouncy boobies are on a short housekeeping mission this morning.

Tidying her area, the terrace, the banana & Elvira's area.

I might be wrong but I am guessing maybe she pissed Elvira off last night 😅

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO.......NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!  How do I put this so that you will understand.  If you see any of these girls going down on each other and lets say you had seen it 100 times.  Out of that 100 times, you might have been lucky to actually see a tongue on a pussy 5 times and out of that 5 times it would have only been for a second or two.  If you want to see tongue on the pussy go to Nina&Kira's or Masha's place.  Looking for good pussy eating does not exist in the Barcelona apartments.......sorry to bust your bubble but it just doesn't.

Someone was talking about relocating to another room because the room they were in had poor lighting.  That just tells me that the main bedroom lights were not on and that is normal for all these girls.  They know that if they have low lighting that the view is piss poor and they do that on purpose.......SCAMMERS, that's all they are!  Just like they put 6 or 7 girls on one bed, or 6 or 7 girls in one tub......it's ridiculous and piss poor for the viewer.  These girls help setup every camera view you see in any of the apartments/house.....they know the lighting or lack there of affects the cameras, as well as how exactly to lay/sit in front of a camera if they don't want to show anything.  

hey Harley, when did you get back?!

good to see you

8 hours ago, dontgetnone said:
  55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In Laima's bed, and Laima is in Diane's bedroom...:huh:

Diane will be in her bf's bedroom in a hotel...😏

I thought he was gone.  Yesterday I saw Diane naked in her bed showing him all her goodies on her phone

He was staying in a hotel and yesterday was his last day...

il y a 11 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Anybody know why there are open suitcases out in Elvira and Adelitas room?  Is one of them leaving?

I am not sure but Adelita just got here so maybe not. I don't think Elvira is leaving that soon when her friend is here.

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am not sure but Adelita just got here so maybe not. I don't think Elvira is leaving that soon when her friend is here.

Sure hope not but I read what you said earlier about maybe Elvira being pissed at Adelita. Of course that wouldn't make one of them up and leave like that.  Just got nervous for a second because things were starting to get interesting last night and I don't want that to end.  I still want to see Mila and Elvira get together but last night I thought Mila was going to get it on with Adelita and I wouldn't mind seeing that either as long as Adelita and Elvira are both cool with it

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

They came back yesterday afternoon with the pink suitcase full of  groceries.

I remember seeing that and thought it really odd that they grocery shop with a suitcase but I don't remember it sitting on the floor in the roomlast night when the queen was holding court and I'm almost sure I didn't see the other suitcase. Then again suitcases aren't what I was looking at. 

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Anybody know why there are open suitcases out in Elvira and Adelitas room?  Is one of them leaving?

Good afternoon guys...I wasn't watch anything earlier so I might be way off the mark,  but it would seem odd if Elvira's leaving when her guest has just arrived and they've been given the twin bedroom. I noticed they were doing some photo shoot...Were they not using clothes out of it for the shots?

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon guys...I wasn't watch anything earlier so I might be way off the mark,  but it would seem odd if Elvira's leaving when her guest has just arrived and they've been given the twin bedroom. I noticed they were doing some photo shoot...Were they not using clothes out of it for the shots?

Not that I could see but I'm trying to get my store opened up for the day and didn't see every minute.  I saw them doing the photo shoot out by the pool and in their room but didn't see them take any clothes out of either suitcase.