B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

8 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

hey Harley, when did you get back?!

good to see you

What's up Barry?  Let me see if I can explain what happened on my attempt to exit CC after getting tired of the same old same old in the forum.  I knew that my hunting season was going to be extremely busy and with the forum being so repetitive, I decided that it was probably a good time to leave and have my account deleted.  I sent StnCld316 a PM and asked him to delete my account but he pulled a fast one on me and said that the Admin would have to do it because he (the Admin) didn't want any of the mods deleting long time members of the forum.  When he replied with that curve ball, it made me stop and think just how long I had been a member and not wanting to talk to the Admin I just decided to quit posting and keep my account active.  I do post here and there again but nothing like before.  The sad thing that I regret the most was emptying out my PM folders.  I lost a lot of good information there but it is what it is.  I plan on keeping my PM box very empty and I don't expect to get many PM's anyway.

Other than that, how you been?

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Laura I saw, Elvira I've heard about, Oksi I don't know but Beatrice? 

You didn't see Beatrice with Mila last night with the strawberry? :confused:

They have also been together a couple of time before that also.  However Beatrice tends to use her fingers more than her tongue. :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Laura I saw, Elvira I've heard about, Oksi I don't know but Beatrice? 

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Unfortunately yes...Beatrice...some times Mila has no good taste.

But it was nothing like Mila and Elvira...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

You didn't see Beatrice with Mila last night with the strawberry? :confused:

They have also been together a couple of time before that also.  However Beatrice tends to use her fingers more than her tongue. :biggrin:

Emoticon

• Like 1

it is already the second night that there are shows at seven in the evening, I have to do my accounts on time zones, I think that RLC has good customers at this time

• Like 1