B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well it could still happen but I really doubt it will.

I've never seen Diane show any interest in hooking up with another girl. ☹️

She and Laima seem to be pretty tight when Diane's boyfriend isn't there.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Who is Mikelima?  I haven't heard that name before

He is a CC member that asks the girls to wear heels and do other stuff on occasion--but he has been missing for awhile

1 minute ago, happyone said:

He is a CC member that asks the girls to wear heels and do other stuff on occasion--but he has been missing for awhile

He asks and they do it?  I didn't even know CC members had any way of contacting these girls?  Can any of us contact them? 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

He asks and they do it?  I didn't even know CC members had any way of contacting these girls?  Can any of us contact them? 

A lot of the girls read what is posted here on CC, that is the only possible contact to my knowledge---that is why it is important IMO to be civil and post like they are human beings with feelings.

And no, I do not think the girls (most anyway) follow directions---maybe only suggestions 

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

A lot of the girls read what is posted here on CC, that is the only possible contact to my knowledge---that is why it is important IMO to be civil and post like they are human beings with feelings.

And no, I do not think the girls (most anyway) follow directions---maybe only suggestions 

You had me going there for a minute.  

I know they are human beings and as far as I can remember I have been nothing but civil.  I think the worst thing I've said is referring to Bea as the ugly duckling last night but thanks for the reminder