B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

32 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

What girl let an unknown guy to wait at her bedroom while she is taking a bath unless she is familiar to her?

By saying that i don't mean that he is her boyfriend. I just saw the replay and i noticed that that guy brought also Bea and Laima so i assume he is familiar to the rest of the girls.I think he is the driver who brings back the girls from  the city. I noticed also  Mila's face when she was talking to him and yes they known each other but not in a way that implies that they are more than friends....they were able to exchange only a few words in spanish each other.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

a remaequer MILA est sortie sans faire sa coiffure ni maquillage ,ni parfum rien du tout,????( meme pas de soutif)

probably she didn't have enough time, she had to leave soon so she took a quick bath she dressed quickly and she left.

salut JOHN non se n'est pas son habitude meme pour aller faire les courses ellle se maquille .non je crois qu'elle revoit la fille ou le mec de cet apres midi.et surtout pas au club sans maquillage.

19 minutes ago, pajero said:

salut JOHN non se n'est pas son habitude meme pour aller faire les courses ellle se maquille .non je crois qu'elle revoit la fille ou le mec de cet apres midi.et surtout pas au club sans maquillage.

Do you really think that this meat could be Mila's boyfriend? They weren't even able to speak each other, only a few words in spanish. Come on man...you know that Mila could have much better and good looking guys than him( assuming that she likes men as much as women).

38 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

probably she didn't have enough time, she had to leave soon so she took a quick bath she dressed quickly and she left.

but she had time to show him the living room didn't she.

Good point, look...if it's the guy who brings the girls home every night then from the moment he got in the house the nicest thing that she could do is to show him the place...everyone would that. I don't care if Mila has a boyfriend but i can't believe that this two leg meat could be her boyfriend. Barcelona is full of handsome, good looking well fit and rich young guys and you are telling me that this meat is her boyfriend? They even't able to speak each other.

4 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Good point, look...if it's the guy who brings the girls home every night then from the moment he got in the house the nicest thing that she could do is to show him the place...everyone would that. I don't care if Mila has a boyfriend but i can't believe that this two leg meat could be her boyfriend. Barcelona is full of handsome, good looking well fit and rich young guys and you are telling me that this meat is her boyfriend? They even't able to speak each other.

I didn't not say it was her boyfriend. and go and look where she stands when in her bathroom .to dry off right by the bathroom door cam 2-5.then check cam1.sorry but he can see in there the door is opened. maybe not her b/f but I don't think it their driver.i have never see their driver come in before..