B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I didn't not say it was her boyfriend. and go and look where she stands when in her bathroom .to dry off right by the bathroom door cam 2-5.then check cam1.sorry but he can see in there the door is opened. maybe not her b/f but I don't think it their driver.i have never see their driver come in before..

Sorry man, but if two good lookind and beatiful girls were in the bathroom i will also try to look for a while😉I assumed that he was their driver since he brought also Bea and Laima. But that is only speculations...probably we will never know.

24 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i have never see their driver come in before..

That is true and if it wasn't the driver that RLC provides to bring them home, and was someone unknown that might be against RLC rules, and it might have some effect to Mila's stay.

10 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

That is true and if it wasn't the driver that RLC provides them to bring them home, and was someone unknown that might be against RLC rules, and it might have some effect to Mila's stay.

Why against the rules ? The girls have brought guys in before, even though that have been bf's and male friends but still  🙂

17 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

That is true and if it wasn't the driver that RLC provides to bring them home, and was someone unknown that might be against RLC rules, and it might have some effect to Mila's stay.

hope so 

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Why against the rules ? The girls have brought guys in before 🙂

Yeah...boyfriends and i assume under RLC permission...that guy doesn't look like that, and as i said if  he wasn't their driver and just an unknown guy i don't known if RLC allowed them to got him in and show them the house without permission. Don't misunderstood me please, it is just a thought...i might be wrong.

8 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Ha ha...i guess you are not fun of Mila😄

not no more from the time she started running with sera.and  got the job so she can be away from the apt .most of the time like she has done .oh yes she stayed in for afew night but she still has been gone more hours then .she has been in the house...just as her work partner does.sera the worthless one.....

I am a fun of Mila but i admit that you're right...she has cross the lines and she looks that she doesn't care anymore about her viewers...which they pay her stay.

On the other side....Elvira....now that's  a girl that truly respects her viewers!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I am a fun of Mila but i admit that you're right...she has cross the lines and she looks that she doesn't care anymore about her viewers...which they pay her stay.

On the other side....Elvira....now that's  a girl that truly respects her viewers!

I loved mila her first time here and  the start of this stay. but like you just said .she don't give a shit about us .

• Like 1