R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It might be a bit like the other room mates apt. hopefully just with less guys coming all the time. Just not sure how it's gonna work with Katya sleeping on the couch, if she is Rosalie. It ruins it a bit for the others if they want to use the LR to watch TV or having a party there, if she has to sleep there.

Honestly house would work better with just three girls,as you said having one sleeping in livingroom with make less things possible to happen,or will happen with less frequency,but kinda feel that's the intention..gona be an interesting rest of week,we gona see how things will work,what will happen or not etc.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

I am fucking scared right now when I see this difference with this lamp on and off 😕

Agree,sadly that lamp and lights are there to stay.Maybe they will notice the big impact in image quality and change it or at least turn the lamp and lights on with few frequency.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Agree,sadly that lamp and lights are there to stay.Maybe they will notice the big impact in image quality and change it or at least turn the lamp and lights on with few frequency.

A lot of posts about cams. A good view means a lot to us. I'm a TV-guy, but a small player to be honest (no knowledge about Night Vision), so I've developed good eyes. It's difficult though to compare the quality be memory. I'm sure some of the cams are upgraded, but some are not. Cam 15 i Maracuyas bedroom was blurry when Kristy was there, I'm afraid it still is. I tend to believe the two old cams in bathroom have been replaced (90% sure) with higher resolution, but Ze81's point about new lights could also be true (could change the temperature of light). To me the overall color seems less reddish as it used to be, Kristy's nipples are not the same in bathroom, I don't think she's got a tan, it's new colors. Whenever we get "action" we will be wiser. But I'm amazed with the long planned effort by RCL in this upgrade (business thinking). There must be a lot of viewers to this apartment, which is good news for dedicated followers. (Sorry long post).

19 minutes ago, northguy said:

A lot of posts about cams. A good view means a lot to us. I'm a TV-guy, but a small player to be honest (no knowledge about Night Vision), so I've developed good eyes. It's difficult though to compare the quality be memory. I'm sure some of the cams are upgraded, but some are not. Cam 15 i Maracuyas bedroom was blurry when Kristy was there, I'm afraid it still is. I tend to believe the two old cams in bathroom have been replaced (90% sure) with higher resolution, but Ze81's point about new lights could also be true (could change the temperature of light). To me the overall color seems less reddish as it used to be, Kristy's nipples are not the same in bathroom, I don't think she's got a tan, it's new colors. Whenever we get "action" we will be wiser. But I'm amazed with the long planned effort by RCL in this upgrade (business thinking). There must be a lot of viewers to this apartment, which is good news for dedicated followers. (Sorry long post).

Good points north.Regard cams,agree with you,at least one it's new(cam10)but possible two are,but more inclined to just one new.Mara bedroom..maybe two new cams,at least is new for sure.In general was an big improvement,now it need active residents.Such nice house if it's just for people sleeping and watch phones would be an big big waste.Curious to see if Kristy returns with boyfriend..

• Like 1

I agree with the choice of RLC to have included only the girls in this apartment, I hope soon we will begin to see the difference between when the girls were guests and now instead of receiving a salary

• Upvote 1