Lovenia & Cable (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, broxman said:

I think it's great that Cable let his bi-curious side loose in this mornings threesome. Hopefully we see more. 

My theory is he just wanted to keep him hard so when he is hard they could DP her. But they never were hard at same time. But let's see in the future

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

My theory is he just wanted to keep him hard so when he is hard they could DP her. But they never were hard at same time. But let's see in the future

Anytime I have watched him he seems to struggle to maintain an erection. She was sucking and jerking his cock like her life depended on it but he just couldn't get hard. He is young so he shouldn't be having these problems. In saying that he had his face stuck in his phone for most of it, my biggest annoyance of the young generation, that surely can't help if he is not concentrating on the pleasure she is giving him.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, broxman said:

Anytime I have watched him he seems to struggle to maintain an erection. She was sucking and jerking his cock like her life depended on it but he just couldn't get hard. He is young so he shouldn't be having these problems. In saying that he had his face stuck in his phone for most of it, my biggest annoyance of the young generation, that surely can't help if he is not concentrating on the pleasure she is giving him.

too much sex, drug and alcohol, they can all affect men's performance in bed plus lack of concentration