Lovenia & Cable (2019) Part #1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, no, I've never had a guy go "balls deep" in that fashion! I just meant he was in all the way to his balls. Lol, im cracking up thinking about that. I guess if he had tight balls its possible.  Lololol!

I bet now you’re dying to try it. I have this image of ending up knotted up like a dog. 

*maybe it’s best if I turn of the internet today. 😂🤣😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

Going balls and all, I reckon it’s possible. But it would hurt like a motherfucker. 😱☠️😂😂

As they say, you never know until you try. Could be a fun challenge. Agree, there is risk involved. 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Sounds a load of bollocks really lol, seriously I don't think its possible is it?ha ha legs would stop it???😉

Is she laid on her back with her knees on either side if her head, then she pulled her pussy open and squirted a bunch of lube all over it, then he slid it in all the way and then reached around and smushed his balls in there it could happen, wtf are we talking about!! Amy started this of course!!

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

Is she laid on her back with her knees on either side if her head, then she pulled her pussy open and squirted a bunch of lube all over it, then he slid it in all the way and then reached around and smushed his balls in there it could happen, wtf are we talking about!! Amy started this of course!!

My eyes are watering just thinking about it.😟😟

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Obviously straight from the horses mouth :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, i should ask Guy tonight if he wants to try it! He'd be up for everything till he has to smush his balls in

Just wait till he's in position and then suck em in Ash he won't know whether he's cuming or going lol

• Like 3