B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, that was the problem. It would've been clearer in NV...The light, on that bed, is the pits! 

oh....so the truth comes out.  They didn't leave the main light on which would have been great, but they left another light on which distorts the view.  Thank you Naga for being honest mate!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

oh....so the truth comes out.  They didn't leave the main light on which would have been great, but they left another light on which distorts the view.  Thank you Naga for being honest mate!

They had the light on that is near the bed, the lighting was good enough, it's more the camera angles that is the problem.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hey Harley. I haven't had you comment on one of my posts for ages...I feel honoured...😉

Thank you for respecting, if that's the right word,  my posts about Cheesy, btw...👍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They had the light on that is near the bed, the lighting was good enough, it's more the camera angles that is the problem.

The cam is fine, if you compare it to all the other B4 bedroom cams, it's the same...The lighting was the issue and it was sooo blurred!...I thought I'd forgotten to put my glasses on...😏

Plus in B1 and 2. you get a 'straight down the bed' cam, and that's not a problem...Tbh, if the 'girl on top' had moved to one side, I still wouldn't watch it...because it was blurred!

8 hours ago, happyone said:

I am not watching Asha, Nellie, or Olivia apartment at the moment, so can't see them 

The ones I am watching don't have any cats., 😏

I'm sorry, I did not explain well, I meant in the apartments of the girls in Barcelona

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

even without the good teacher Laura, last night Adelita and Elvira were very good at using the dildo, maybe they could teach them, something to Laura

I'll bet they could.  They could teach how to block everyone's view better.  They showed last night that they are experts at blocking our view so we can't see anything but their back

• Upvote 1

I wonder what they are doing at B1 right now.  Sera and Ginger certainly don't need any lessons on how to block our view of anything good.  Thanks to Sera there is never any decent view to block.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Elvira e Andelita in B3 dal 1400 al 1530 e

in B1 dal 1622 al 1908

Elvira li ha invitati tutti a B4 la prossima settimana per la sua festa d'addio 

only Elvira leave?