R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

rlc is fucking slow one more time ! I start to be tired with that there is this problem every days

Agree,it's going on for maybe two,three days and still not fixed.Maybe they have a lot of traffic but still should provide good quality deliver.

Just now, ze81 said:

Agree,it's going on for maybe two,three days and still not fixed.Maybe they have a lot of traffic but still should provide good quality deliver.

it's some weeks at the same hours for me rlc is very slow and it's not my connection, I have 2 days left and I think I will not renew because of this

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's some weeks at the same hours for me rlc is very slow and it's not my connection, I have 2 days left and I think I will not renew because of this

Weeks dam,even worst then.A lot of black loading screen right now.The worst thing is that is seems even worst with this house😣.They really need to fix this.

17 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

So youknow what I'm talking about. I'm glad.  I have 7 buildings with a total of 88 units and there isn't a single apartment that the Governor of Texas wouldn't be comfortable living in because I care about them being top grade apartments.  That costs money but it's worth it.

As a former homeowner in an expensive part of Spain.. Marbella let me just say that finding competent repair services in Spain is a very rare occurrence. Especially good plumbers and electricians. It is almost impossible. Granted, I was a long way from Barcelona (650 mi) but these are issues with Spain. Make no mistake I loved it and would encourage people to spend some time in Spain. The people are beautiful and know how to live life. The sad fact is the economy is crap right now. Unemployment is very high. A good time to travel to Spain as things are cheap.

Doesn't excuse poor quality of cameras.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As a former homeowner in an expensive part of Spain.. Marbella let me just say that finding competent repair services in Spain is a very rare occurrence. Especially good plumbers and electricians. It is almost impossible. Granted, I was a long way from Barcelona (650 mi) but these are issues with Spain. Make no mistake I loved it and would encourage people to spend some time in Spain. The people are beautiful and know how to live life. The sad fact is the economy is crap right now. Unemployment is very high.

Doesn't excuse poor quality of cameras.

Oh right, who gives a crap about the girls living conditions.  We just want better quality cameras. What was I thinking?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Oh right, who gives a crap about the girls living conditions.  We just want better quality cameras. What was I thinking?

They have,live,stay in Better houses than a lottt of people do,most probraby also paid house bills and they get an montly payment,most of them have a lot better phones,computers and even clothes than i have,they also eat a lot deliver food(pizzas,Chinese food etc)that a lot of isn't only can buy it few times a month..some of them only come to the houses to sleep,others apear one,two weeks and then they make vacations one,two times per month.Poor little,not girls but..woman's.And mens also,both genders are in the houses.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They have,live,stay in Better houses than a lottt of people do,most probraby also paid house bills and they get an montly payment,most of them have a lot better phones,computers and even clothes than i have,they also eat a lot deliver food(pizzas,Chinese food etc)that a lot of isn't only can buy it few times a month..some of them only come to the houses to sleep,others apear one,two weeks and then they make vacations one,two times per month.Poor little,not girls but..woman's.And mens also,both genders are in the houses.

I haven't seen any of that in themonth I have been here so I have to take your word for it.