R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Good to know.  Thanks.  I hope I'm not taking up to much of your time.  I don't know what time zone you are in.,  It's just 9pm here in Texas. 

I'm OK, watching my countrys best female tennis player Wozniacki, she just lost first set, not good. (Scandinavia).

1 minute ago, northguy said:

You're welcome. This might be something for you (maybe not). I suggest you read the posts from when the apartment opened with the current tenants. In short, before was conflict, no so now.

Thanks, I'm working on it but there is an awful lot of past posts.  It's going to take me a while.  I'm not a speed reader.😉

I'm OK, watching my countrys best female tennis player Wozniacki, she just lost first set, not good. (Scandinavia).

I didn't know Tesla to Mars was in Scandinavia 😁

Thanks, I'm working on it but there is an awful lot of past posts.  It's going to take me a while.  I'm not a speed reader.😉

OK, yes there has been huge interest in this new trio moving in with veteran Kristy, and 7 new cameras installed. The posts will tell you everything, I like this thread a lot.

OK, yes there has been huge interest in this new trio moving in with veteran Kristy, and 7 new cameras installed. The posts will tell you everything, I like this thread a lot.

Looking forward to it.  So is this what they call the Russian Penthouse?

I didn't know Tesla to Mars was in Scandinavia 😁

Well my favorite joke is that my Tesla was stolen, but photographed in a speed control which are everywhere, and then show that picture. Works all the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Looking forward to it.  So is this what they call the Russian Penthouse?

Location Moscow, top floor, might probably be rather expensive, so RCL is heavily invested here it appears.

Location Moscow, top floor, might probably be rather expensive, so RCL is heavily invested here it appears.

I know this is off topic but I wish RLC would spend some of their money to make badly needed repairs in the Barcelona apartments.  I feel sorry for those girls

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I know this is off topic but I wish RLC would spend some of their money to make badly needed repairs in the Barcelona apartments.  I feel sorry for those girls

Well, business is also saving on expences. Critics here wished all cameras had been upgraded.

Well, business is also saving on expences. Critics here wished all cameras had been upgraded.

Yes RLC is good at saving on expenses.  Like totally inadequate heating so the girls freeze all winter.  Outdated electric service so fuses and breakers are tripping constantly.  Water heaters way too small so that girls have to heat water on the stove and carry it upstairs to the tub.  I could go on and on but I think you can see how RLC is saving on expenses.  It's a sore subject for me because I own a number of apartment buildings and maintenance and remodeling and upgrades that cost big money are how I have waiting lists to get expensive apartments in my buildings.  I'm a firm believer in "You have to spend money to make money".

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Yes RLC is good at saving on expenses.  Like totally inadequate heating so the girls freeze all winter.  Outdated electric service so fuses and breakers are tripping constantly.  Water heaters way too small so that girls have to heat water on the stove and carry it upstairs to the tub.  I could go on and on but I think you can see how RLC is saving on expenses.  It's a sore subject for me because I own a number of apartment buildings and maintenance and remodeling and upgrades that cost big money are how I have waiting lists to get expensive apartments in my buildings.  I'm a firm believer in "You have to spend money to make money".

I agree. I'm a tv producer and photographer, just invested 60.000 dollars i 4K cameras along exactly those lines.

But some old wise guys here say that RLC has improved a lot. I think they are growing.

I agree. I'm a tv producer and photographer, just invested 60.000 dollars i 4K cameras along exactly those lines.

So youknow what I'm talking about. I'm glad.  I have 7 buildings with a total of 88 units and there isn't a single apartment that the Governor of Texas wouldn't be comfortable living in because I care about them being top grade apartments.  That costs money but it's worth it.