R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

So..An huge improvement.Before house closed the story of house was..the three girls didn't lived in the house,two of the residents had all their sex life outside,girls making turns to stay in house,one,two long vacations monthly.Compared to how it wasn't or with the other roommates house this house is so much better.At least isn't an blankets motel.

Honestly, the apartment is now among the best RLC has to offer. It remains to be seen what this apartment will look like in a few weeks or months, but there are good reasons to be positive. 

I'm curious to see how long it take for Rosi (and Alena) to get used to the cameras. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

Honestly, the apartment is now among the best RLC has to offer. It remains to be seen what this apartment will look like in a few weeks or months, but there are good reasons to be positive. 

I'm curious to see how long it take for Rosi (and Alena) to get used to the cameras. 

Agree,is one of my favourites in actuality in rlc,agree also Regard the "fears" on how will be the place in Lets says six months,one year..will old routines return or not...Rosa..don't know what to expect from her,she could become an great resident or just an "guest" that appears from time to time to take shower and sleep,interesting place for sure.

14 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I intend to keep reading but thanks.  Just trying to learn the lay of the land.

If you want to have a good understanding of the Kami/Kristy relationship read the "Kamila is back" and "Kristy is back" threads on this forum. Pay special attention to the translations by Kitek.

Apparently Kristy is in St. Petersburg. To fill out the wait, might as well get hammered.

I once had the lead in a Hollywood movie, that did well at the box offices.

I was all covered up in a custume, so nobody recognizes me.

I was offended by improper language, so I literally exploded.

The movie was named after my sexual strategy. (Not in that sense)

Hint: The offending language was "Ugly motherfucker"

Rolling Stones: "Can you guess my name".

If you don't like it, I'll stop.

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

Harley my friend just one curiosity..what is your favourite resident ever in rlc?

You should already know this Ze.  I never had one true favorite, but I had always liked Rita and Kristy.  I liked Rita for the total class she showed and maintained and her tiny waist, and I liked Kristy for the fun side she showed from day one and her ass that used to be made of steel......I don't know how her ass is today but when she first showed up, she had "buns of steel".

Place getting slow movement,hopefully near weekend will pic up,more than time for Rose to do something,anything!😂.Its pretty obvious all the girls have their own houses,or parents,boyfriends houses.How will that work..only time will tell.Cheers.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Place getting slow movement,hopefully near weekend will pic up,more than time for Rose to do something,anything!😂.Its pretty obvious all the girls have their own houses,or parents,boyfriends houses.How will that work..only time will tell.Cheers.

Or work or attend school during the week like normal people.

• Like 1